• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

rear pads

Coming to their death and i'm trying to find out the best for everyday and fast road days. i know from SMEG that ds2500 aren't available for the rears but they are for the front however my green stuff EDC are still fine. Recommendations greatly received. Ryan
  2. R

Help needed immediately, service due, oil.

How much oil do i need to do an oil change. Do oil filters differ in quality or are they all the same. Service is due you see and i have asked the dealer if i can supply my own silkolene pro s 5w-40.
  3. R

Where the best Honda dealer in Cheshire for Servicing

Can anyone recommend the best place in Cheshire to recommend having my service and first MOT done as the Holdcroft Manchester where i bought the car carried out the last service were rude, didn't carry out a full proper service but still tried to charge me full price. I wasn't a happy bunny...
  4. R

pro's and cons for 19'' wheels

As many as poss please. Don't get me wrong, i love the originals but where i live toooooooo many copy ctr's and ctr's. As i've never upgraded my wheels and tyres before i would appreciate some advice. Alot of money is at stake. Thanks for replying in advance. Keep wavin' and safe drivin'...
Back