• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V

FN2 [Q] Help buying a Type R(FN2) - V5C question

thanks flowcont, got it....
  2. V

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

I sold exactly one of those in WR Blue with unmarked alloys. Car had only done 48K mile and was totally mint as I was the only owner from new. Had all the usual dealer upgrades, PPP engine and Prodrive suspension. Think it only made £6.5K. Was a bargain really almost as new bar the slight...
  3. V

FN2 [Q] Help buying a Type R(FN2) - V5C question

Could you point out which car it is as I'm looking at a CTR as well and this one is also in Slough? Waiting on an email reply from the seller. I hope is it not the same one. Re: your point on location and V5 address this may not be as bad as you think. I'm actually selling my wife's Cooper S...
  4. V

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

nice car mate. Have a MY07 STi myself.
  5. V

FN2 Anyone know this fn2?

Thanks. Hope you are having more luck than me! 1st car on the list and guy doesn't reply to ad in autotrader either by email or phone message. So I guess it is either sold or he doesn't actually have it. 2nd car. Ask a list of questions before want to go and see it as 500 mile round trip and...
  6. V

Thanks Loxy for both the welcome and the info.... The one on PH does have the Nav option as well, but it's kinda hidden in all the description and it was only on the 2nd time I read it I noticed it. But I have found out after several months of looking, as you say, that not many have the option...
  7. V

Hope OP doesn't mind me hijacking his thread as seems he is now sorted but along same lines am looking at 2 CW cars to replace the Missus' Cooper S. Well used to Jap cars as have had a Scooby for the last 12 years so hoping the CTR will be more like the Subaru in terms of reliability compared to...
Back