• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Cap on or cap off?

Hi all, I am going to be replacing a rear caliper on my ep3 soon and wanted to know if the brake reservoir cap should be on or off whilst bleeding the caliper or does it make no difference? Also, ignition on or off whilst bleeding?
  2. T

Piper exhausts

As I'm in the market for a new cat-back system for the ep3 I was wondering if anyone had any experience of piper systems, they are in the right price bracket for me and I believe they are one of the quieter systems available, has anybody got one on their ep3?
  3. T

SRS R60

Hi, does anyone have the srs r60 catback fitted to their ep3, and if so what is the quality/fitment like? I'm thinking about buying one and just wanted some opinions from owners. Thanks.
  4. T

Seatbelt warning connector

Hi all, when removing the drivers seat on an ep3 do I have to disconnect the battery before unplugging and re-connecting the seatbelt warning connection?
  5. T

Dc2 recaro vs ep3 recaro

Hi, I'm considering fitting dc2 recaro's into my ep3 premier, and wanted to know if the dc2 seats would sit lower than the ep3 seats using the standard recaro rails. Thanks.
  6. T

Front splitter fitment

Hi all, does anybody know if the front splitter from a 2005 ep2 sport would fit directly onto a 2005 ep3 type r. Thanks.
  7. T

Bleed screw

Evening all, I'm going to replace a bleed screw on the front caliper of my ep3, will I need to bleed the brakes after doing this? Thanks.
  8. T

Rear arb poly bushes

Hi all, I'm going to replace my rear arb bushes with polybushes, can it be done without removing the roll bar, and can anyone recommend which grease to use to stop the bushes from being noisy. Thanks.
  9. T

Wheel nuts for pro race 1.2

Hi all, can anyone recommend a set of wheel nuts for the ep3 that include locking nuts to fit the team dynamics pro race 1.2? Also any recommendations on which wheel sealant to get? Thanks.
  10. T

Pro race 1.2 et 45

Hi, can anyone tell me if the team dynamics pro race 1.2 with the 45 offset clear standard ep3 calipers? Thanks.
  11. T

Premier caliper vs facelift caliper

Hi, would an ep3 facelift front caliper fit an ep3 premier? Is it only the type r logo that is the difference? Thanks.
  12. T

Dc2/ek9 recaro's into ep3

Hi,does anyone know if dc2/ek9 seats fit directly onto ep3 premier rails,or do the rails need to be modified? I have searched this but can't find a definitive answer, has anyone here done this? cheers.
Back