• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JDMTME

Anyone got a SC type r in Leicestershire?

Hi, I'm thinking of supercharging my Euro R but before I do I would like to see a type r supercharged. If anyone has a type r supercharged can I come and have a look. I prefer a turbo but tuners tell me supercharger. Wanted to keep an open mind on this as I don't want silly power just a bit...
  2. JDMTME

Offset for an accord cl7?

Hi all, Does anyone know the right offset for an Accord Euro R CL7? I'm looking to upgrade my alloys to 18's but forgot the offset. Any help grateful
  3. JDMTME

Aftermarket ECU for euro r CL7?

Its that time where I would like get my euro r remapped. I currently have HKS induction kit (pipe and cone filter) and weapon r exhaust manifold and decat pipe (not fitted yet). I wanted to find out if there is any aftermarket ecu's I can use so when I get the exhaust manifold and decat...
  4. JDMTME

FN2 type r wheels on EP3?

Hi, Just a quick question will FN2 type r alloys fit EP3? The tyres are 225/40/18. Thanks
  5. JDMTME

CH1 Euro R CL7 2005 brakes

My honda accord euro r CL7 will need new disc and pads soon but having difficulty finding parts. Does anyone know if they share the same brakes as any other honda cars? They do look like the Honda ek9 but also similar to dc2's? Anyone able to help will be much appreciated.
  6. JDMTME

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Hi all time to show my motor. I have jumped from an Evo 6 TME to a Honda accord euro R since i am going to be a dad soon. Evo did not sound safe since it was 500bhp. My euro r will have some mods added later on, looking at some rota fighters currently. Standard at the moment. Will...
Back