• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. billyupnorf

Due for 100k service for ep3

Hi, my ep3 is due for 100k service and few other bits of work. Any ideas what a 100k service involves i.e oil, filter, spark plugs etc etc Also I need a front engine mount as the current one looks like it's got a split in it. Would it be a good idea for ES mounts while doing this? And the last...
  2. billyupnorf

Time for a new clutch ep3

Hi guys, I may need a new clutch on my ep3. Any ideas what the costs are for a job like this? It's 2004 face lift model. I am unable to put into gear as clutch goes down but no feeling / bite and sometimes the clutch pedal doesn't come back up and stays down Thanks Billy
  3. billyupnorf

Used K100 given to me

I have been given a k100, my brother has just recently sold his ep3. The question I have is can I have this fitted and mapped to my car? His car was 2002 and mines a 2004 with few bolt ons, I have the dc catback and typhoon.
  4. billyupnorf

anyone used euro-spec before?

Hi guys just browsing and found this website http://www.euro-spec2000.co.uk/Tuning/Honda/Civic-Type-R-EP3/ What do you think of these packages? anyone used them for anything before? Thinking of going for the stage 3 package, either that or source it all one by one but i would think that would...
  5. billyupnorf

What exhaust do you have on your Ep3?

My exhaust needs replacing from the cat onwards it's rusted and a bolt has cracked causing it to rattle. So in two minds wether to replace with a standard honda or to go for a upgraded one. Can you share your pics and where you got it from please, prices inc fitting would be great too.
  6. billyupnorf

thinking of changing the standard Honda Head unit

Hi, i am currently looking for a head unit for my 2004 ep3. i like the Double din look, (small budget less than £400 ideally) can you anyone recommend a good one to go for, where to buy them, ideally would like bluetooth connectivity, amplifier connectivity & satnav would be nice if you can...
Back