• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. lewys

EP3 Power Steering - Can you remove it?

Haven't been on here for a while, but looking to purchase an ep3 for a track car and have 1 thing bugging me! The EPS system! Have been looking on the interwebs and found this thread...
  2. lewys

Quick Fitting Question - Sportex Mid "B" Pipe

Hi Guys! Recently ordered an unsilenced sportex b pipe, wanted to ask a few questions ...... Mine only arrived as the b pipe, no gaskets or bolts ..... do they all arrive like this?? Did people use the ones they already had when fitting or is it advisable to get new ones before hand? Also the...
  3. lewys

Compact Sub Install?

Was wondering if anybody had done a sub install without losing much (if any) space? Looked at under-seat subs, or clever storage subs (ones which go in the spare wheel space, alpine do a very shallow sub set up which sits on the floor of the boot) but im not sure how good they would all be...
  4. lewys

After a bit of advice - Misfire

Right, I was after a bit of advice about a misfire. So I will start from the beginning ...... Was taking an island reasonably quickly when the brake warning light come on, and seemed to cut my power (kept accelerating but revs didnt change). I know my rear brakes are low, but i checked my brake...
  5. lewys

2005 cosmic grey EP3

Just signed up and introduced myself in the newbies section! So here is more about my car! It's a 2005 cosmic grey EP3. Bought it a month ago standard! So far I have done: Ramair air filter and SFS silicon hose Eibach lowering springs de-badged the rear Rear window tints Wind deflectors...
Back