• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J.Gray926

FN2 Oil reading on the dip stick tips and tricks

Alright peeps! As the title says, does anyone have any tips or tricks on reading the oil on the dipstick. (Jokes to the minimum please) :D basically, I went out today to check my levels as I do religiously every week, allowed the engine too cool and the oil to filter back down for sump for 10...
  2. J.Gray926

FN2 Passenger side rear squeak noise.

Hi lads and lasses, just wondering if anyone else has noticed or experienced a squeak sound which appears to be coming from the passenger side rear somewhere. It doesn't sound like a Metal sound, more of a rubbery squeak. (If that makes sense). It's only noticeable when the car is cold and at...
  3. J.Gray926

FN2 Got my CTR Friday. My first thoughts and questions.

Hi, as the title says, I finally picked up my FN2 CTR, absolutely loving it!! looks stunning in black, par the stone chips at the front which got touched up but now looks like I've got dull black spots all over the bonnet, so a paint correction detail or respray will be in order one day...
Back