• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D3ano

D3an0’s 2016 FK2 (The Dream)

Evening all, Little back story to me. I’ve floated around the forum for a few years when I got my first R about 4-5 years ago, a 2008 FN2, I had a list of things I intended to do to the car but lost motivation and seemed to prioritise everything else over it. Prior to that I had a 2004 EP2...
  2. D3ano

FK2 Anyone have any experience with Tegiwa carbon arch vents?

Has anyone bought or fitted these? Was looking out of curiosity to get some subtle contrast on the exterior of my Black FK, any info on how easy/hard to fit they are, if they have locating pins and screws like the standard Honda ones and if I can reuse the small plastic inserts in the standard...
  3. D3ano

FN2 Intake Options?

Right guys, my FN is finally insured and its now my daily now my EP has been sold, been looking to sort out an intake as I'm almost certain when the funds become available I'll be getting a Martelius exhaust, I was bidding on what looked like a second hand RSK but let it go as it had been fitted...
  4. D3ano

D3ano's 2008 Milano FN2 GT

Some of you guys may recognise me from the newbies thread I made as I got such a great response to the it and plenty of help with the questions I had which I'm hugely grateful for as I had no prior knowledge about FNs! Anyways here we go, got an FN! After much researching and budgeting for a...
Back