• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

Gasket question

Hi guys, Im fitting a spoon n1 backbox onto a 2.5" b-pipe, my question is due to the different ID's of each pipe what size of gaskets should i go for and do i need both a flat gasket and a donut gasket ? Thanks in advance, Ryan
  2. F

Clutch issue ?

Hi guys, Looking for a bit of help as this has been annoying me for a few weeks now and i'm no further forward with finding out what is causing the issue. It started when i was reversing out of my drive, put it into reverse and tried to move but the clutch pedal stayed flat to the floor like...
  3. F

Clutch Issue. Help needed.

Hi guys, My car has been fine all week, but yesterday when i tried to reverse out of my driveway i found i couldn't select gears and my clutch peddle wouldn't return to its original position (its basically flat to the floor unless i pull it back up myself), I've done some reading online and...
  4. F

Saving Ryan's EP3 build.

Well guys I'm currently working away from home and got bored tonight so thought I would start a thread to track my progress on my ep3. I bought this car as a run around after writing off my supra but I've actually fell in love with the car so going to be keeping it for a while. Here's some...
  5. F

Which wheel nuts?

Hey guys in need of some help, I've just got some enkei rs evolution split rims but I'm not sure what wheel nuts to use? Is it tapered or flat seated? How do I tell? Any help is greatly appreciated! Cheers, Ryan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. F

Which HID kit?

Hey guys, Looking to buy a hid kit but no really sure what's out there, any suggestion on which one to go for? Cheers, Ryan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. F

New wheels, help choosing please?

Hey guys, I need a new set of wheels. So going to buy some rotas as it's all I can afford at the moment. Really can't decide on which style to go for just now, quite liking the blitz or the boost? What do you guys think and any pics? Cheers, Ryan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. F

Dc5 seat rails?

Hey guys, Quick question, do you dc5 rails sit lower than premier edition seat rails? Cheers, Ryan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. F

Slipstream pic request.

Does anybody have any pictures of a Milano red with white or silver aftermarket wheels, preferably rota slipstreams or similar? Maybe even some polished wheels would be ace. Cheers, Ryan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. F

Steering wheel boss.

Hey guys, I've just bought an omp Corsica steering wheel, I'm struggling to find a decent boss. What ones do you guys buy and where from? Cheers, Ryan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. F

Ek seat rails into ep3?

Hey guys, I'm about to purchase some dc2 seats on Ek civic rails. Has anybody altered these rails before to fit them into an ep3? Is it a hard job ? Cheers, Ryan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. F

Custom honda badges

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that can make custom coloured honda badges for the ep3? Cheers, Ryan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  13. F

Which eibachs?

been searching through countless build threads for images and really cant decide what eibach springs to go for? to me the sportlines that are supposed to be a 30mm drops looks alot more than that and the pro kit looks like almost no drop at all, im currently running rota slipstreams with a...
  14. F

Leaking coilovers.

Hi guys, I have a set of tein super streets but one if the front struts is leaking, is there anywhere in the uk or even better in Scotland who can repair this ? Cheers, Ryan
  15. F

Leaking coilovers help?

Hi guys, I have a set of tein super streets but one if the front struts is leaking, is there anywhere in the uk or even better in Scotland who can repair this ? Cheers, Ryan
  16. F

Fordys EP3

Well got myself a 51 plate ep3 it's got 115k on the clock but has full service history. Paint work isn't to bad but front bumper needs repaired as its cracked. Just going to use this thread as somewhere to track my progress. Current mods: crappy carbon bonnet Brand new rota slipstreams Tints...
Back