• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

How to change transmission oil?

Ps, there is a good how to guide stickied at the top of the page, gives you a good guide if you are unsure
  2. L

How to change transmission oil?

Yes it's an easy job to do yourself, keep the car level, make sure you can undo the fill/level plug before you undo the drain plug. That is the right oil, get 2 litres and you will end up with a bit left over, takes about 1.6 or 1.7 litres
  3. L

Wezmoto braided hoses

Hi, am looking to replace brake lines, came across wezmoto and wondered if any of you have used them, cheers
  4. L

Powerflow

Yeah that's what I heard and wondered if anyone on here had any knowledge of my closest franchise which would be power and performance near Norwich, thanks again
  5. L

Powerflow

Hi, has anyone got any experience with powerflow exhausts and in particular power and performance near Norwich, cheers
  6. L

rear tyres worn on inner edges

Cheers for that, is there any make in particular you would recommend
  7. L

rear tyres worn on inner edges

Hi, i have an ep3 with standard suspension, have noticed that the rear tyres are wearing on the inner edges and the rest of the tyre is good, has anyone had similar issues and if so are there any fixes to eliminate this. The pressures are fine and checked regularly and also there doesnt appear...
  8. L

Scorpion exhaust

Yeah cheers, that would be good
  9. L

Scorpion exhaust

Is your b pipe unsilenced and how does it sound
  10. L

Scorpion exhaust

Hi, thinking of replacing stock b pipe and rear box with scorpion bits, my questions are, is the fit/quality any good as the bits I used to get for bikes were good, secondly would you recommend silenced or unsilenced b pipe and I want more noise obviously but don't want it to be an pain in the...
Back