• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H1REN

4 new Bridgestones S001

My car had its first service since I bought it last year. A few of the tyres had uneven wear, and I decided to change all 4 at the same time. I asked the garage to fit 4 new Bridgestones, I did ask for the REA50a's. For some reason the garage fitted S001's instead, which I did not notice at the...
  2. H1REN

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

I just want to say that I have renewed my car insurance with Chris Knott Insurance. They beat the cheapest price on compare the market, which means that I will have extra cash in my pocket. :) I might treat myself to an Xbox One with the savings! :) (better sneak that one past the Mrs) Thank...
  3. H1REN

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

I read all 135 pages of this thread on a nightshift at work, and I have to take my hat off to you Loxy. Your car was epic. I showed the post to my Mrs and said this is the type of thing that I want to do to my car, or buy a Porsche 911 in 5 years time. I think she is happier with me spending...
  4. H1REN

New to the forum, picked up my car today!

I agree with you, the pictures are pretty poorly shot! I had just brought the car home, and was taking a few snaps before going for a drive. I will take some better ones ;) tomorrow. Cheers
  5. H1REN

Thank you You Jay!
  6. H1REN

feedback appreciated, cheers
Back