• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. FunkyNutbar

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

I was trawling through the forums looking for Glasgow mechanic recommendations and came across your thread. Just spent the majority of my morning reading through it in between pretending to work. What a car, love the mods. I don't suppose you have found any good places to take the car yet...
  2. FunkyNutbar

EP3 Engine light fault code P0341

Just noticed a post a few below and the guys seems to be having a similar problem. Great advice on there from Loxy, so it might be a trip to the garage to check some of that out as it's beyond my ability! I really should have searched more. Stupid.
  3. FunkyNutbar

EP3 Engine light fault code P0341

Evening All! My engine management light came on the other day and I managed to get a mate with the magic machine to check the code (phoned a dealership and they wanted £75, robbin' scumbags). Got the error code P0341, checked on the forum and that means it's a "Variable Valve Timing Control...
  4. FunkyNutbar

What colour should I get my wheels powder coated?

Here is a pic of mine. Not sure what colour you would call it, but I like it! photo 2 by Funky Nutbar, on Flickr
  5. FunkyNutbar

No problem! I'll try and remember to stick a photo of my car up here when I get home, you can have a look and see if that's the colour that would do it for you. Not sure exactly what colour it is, as it was like that when I got it. But I'd call it anthracite, maybe a bit lighter.
  6. FunkyNutbar

I have some anthracite(ish) on mine and love them. Here are a few photoshoppings to help you decide. Let me know if you want to see any other colours. Cosmic Cosmic by Funky Nutbar, on Flickr Cosmic Bronze by Funky Nutbar, on Flickr Cosmic Anthracite by Funky Nutbar, on Flickr Cosmic...
  7. FunkyNutbar

2 sets of wheels and making a decision on colour

Just noticed your profile pic, so I presume it's black! Black and Bronze by Funky Nutbar, on Flickr
  8. FunkyNutbar

2 sets of wheels and making a decision on colour

Did some photoshopping, what colour is the car and I can maybe do an update. Bronze Wheels by Funky Nutbar, on Flickr
  9. FunkyNutbar

A bit of friendly advice needed...

Did a little bit of Photoshopping for you. I know the colours won't be spot on but it might give you a bit of inspiration. Give me a shout if you want to see some different colour combinations. Yellow by Funky Nutbar, on Flickr Purple by Funky Nutbar, on Flickr Pink by Funky Nutbar, on...
  10. FunkyNutbar

Tyre Pressures for 215/45 17s?

Thanks man, I'll check them on my way home tonight!
  11. FunkyNutbar

Tyre Pressures for 215/45 17s?

Hey all, I've got the same wheels but for some reason I don't have the door sill sticker to tell me what the pressures should be... So, can anyone help and let me know?
  12. FunkyNutbar

Rear Type R badge

Where did you get it, and how much? I need one too. Ta.
  13. FunkyNutbar

boot wont open

Old thread resurrection! I just had to say thanks, fixed it immediately and saved me a sleepless night thinking wee scrotes were going to break into my car! Just picked up the car today, had a great time tearing about and then thought I'd broken it on my first day! Phew.
Back