• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mogzy

FN2 Is this a write off? Poor fn2

Hello there. The girlfriend had a slight bump the other day. Do you think the insurance will want to get it repaired?
  2. Mogzy

My FN2 GT

Hello. I'm a fairly new member. I haven't put any pictures in this section yet so here they are. It's a standard fn2 GT.
  3. Mogzy

FN2 Any tips??

Hi. I've got a fn2 type r and was wondering if anyone has any tips for cleaning up the silver triangle exhaust trim on the bumper. I know toothpaste brings up silver nicely. What can I use that I might have knocking around the house somewhere? Cheers.
  4. Mogzy

FN2 Bodywork clips

Hi. I've just noticed I have a clip missing from the trim around the front arch. I've had a quick look on eBay as I've bought these In the past for other cars. Cant seem to find them though. It's for a fn2 civic type r if anyone can help. Cheers.
  5. Mogzy

FN2 First civic type r

Hello there. I'm new to the forum and new to Hondas. I've recently bought an 09 fn2 in red with about 33k on clock. I'm over the moon with it so far. Nice change from the saxo. It's alot more stable to say the least. I love the way it pulls as you go into the v-tech. Nice engine note too. I...
Back