• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. furrychops

EP3 rear quarter panel removal???

Much appreciated for the help.
  2. furrychops

EP3 rear quarter panel removal???

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a thread about removing the rear inside quarter panels of my EP3. I’m wanting to get the seatbelts removed for cleaning and to put dynamat inside.
  3. furrychops

Cheapest Gruppe m

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a reasonable priced gruppe m for my ep3. I've tried a few places and the price ranges between £850 and £580. If I can get it cheaper that would be great (Hoya was the cheapest so far), there also defiant seem to be any secondhand ones around at the...
  4. furrychops

New member.

My type r First Honda and I love it
  5. furrychops

New member.

Thanks for the love guys. I'm struggling to upload pics from my iPhone, anyone have problems with this?
  6. furrychops

New member.

Hi. I just bought my first Type r Friday night and I am so chuffed. The car is mi t condition with only 65,000 on the clock. It's standard at the moment but I'm looking into mods.
Back