• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

V-TEC dash

Hi everyone, I have just changed a bulb in my dash (piece of cake thanks to a guide on here) and it got me thinking..on the FN Type R models i believe the Type R badge lights up when in the V-TEC? well is there a way of getting the V-TEC on the dash (on the right hand side) to light up? cause...
  2. S

Dodgy alarm..

hi, Sorry if there is a thread on this already, but my car alarm goes off when i unlock it its ok when i lock it. If im on a car park looks like im trying to pinch me own car lol its a 54 face-lift ep3 i have read things but always seems to be on pre-facelift cars. only thing that i have...
  3. S

Wheel colour

Hi all.. Apologies if someone has posted this elsewhere on the site but - I'm due to get my Cosmic Grey EP3 on Saturday and i literally cant wait! just wondering if anyone may know what the standard colour is on the wheels? as they need a refurb (D.I.Y style...#tighta*** lol) is it just...
  4. S

EP3 Spares

Only me again! Since i last posted im one step closer to owning my CTR! and good news!!! i have found the exact one i want!! EP3 cosmic grey with fogs and air con! (pictures will be uploaded shortly) But a few things need doing such as a new steering wheel (as this one is abit worn) also...
  5. S

Trip A and B

Possibly a stupid question but.. i was talking to me mate who told me his EP3 (and im pretty sure all EP3's) has Two trips. Trips A and B? One track one road? just wondering if anyone might know.. Cheers for any replies
  6. S

Thanks for advise lads, ive seen a few i like but one of them on the passenger side the plastic were you lift up to tilt the seat forward has broke...not sure what its called but its broke off you can still get into the back seats with it but can this be replaced? or is it just a case of swap...
  7. S

Hi everyone Im a newbie here so just saying hello to everyone...:asw:and to let you all know a bit more about myself, im currently looking into buying my first type r..and im thinking about the EP3 (as i prefer the look, and im led to believe that its a better drive? as well as quicker?)...
Back