• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

Been running car on no oil! Ep3

Car today was hesitating before hitting the vtec checked engine oil and dip stick was bone dry! I knew type r's used a lot of oil but was okay on last check and didn't think it would've been that much. Getting changed today but is it too late is the damage done?:(
  2. P

B pipe/back box fitment query.

I've just got a sportex unsilenced centre pipe but have a powerflow catback on at the moment, I was planning on using the b pipe in conjunction with the back box thats on but they have different fittings. Is there any way I can join them together or gonna need to buy a new back box too?
  3. P

Thoughts on this exhaust?

Looking to get a 4-2-1 decat manifold for my ep3 but really can't justify splashing out £1000+ for toda ect. Was going to buy the japspeed one but can't find one anywhere so been looking for alternatives and came across this...
  4. P

Broken fuel injector 2 months after buying car.

As above, been quoted today £439 to get a new fuel injector fitted. Should the garage I bought this from fix/pay for this or do I need to fork out myself? Also if anybody is selling one pm me lol.
  5. P

Broken exhaust. Will a new mani & decat need mapped?

Exhaust has died on me last night:( Went out for a drive, was fine for first 5 minutes then driving slowly through the town noticed a funny noise. Exhaust was making a sound like "bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum" and car only pulling about half as hard as normal. Took the car into the garage...
  6. P

Brake lines noob question.

Gonna order some HEL brake lines. Do I need to get both front & rear or just front? Will the rears make much difference, read somewhere that they only deal with a small percentage of the cars braking?
  7. P

Ferodo pads performance and life?

Well brakes been squeaking away so time for some new front pads. Been seeing a lot of people recommend the ferodo pads. What kind of difference do they really make compared to the standard ones? Also what kind of mileage should I expect out of them, all I seem to do these days is spend money on...
  8. P

Potenzas. Correct size, speed rating ect.?

http://www.blackcircles.com/tyres/brands/bridgestone/re040 Can anybody confirm that this is the correct Potenzas for my ep3? In size 215/45 R17 Z (0) ? Just wanting to double check before I pay for them. Thanks.
  9. P

FRSU check list

I know there's a million threads on this but would be great if someone could just double check what I'm about to buy, don't wanna fork out and get the wrong thing/wrong fit etc (which I must admit I've done a couple times). . Eibach pro kit lowering springs...
  10. P

Kwik fit service?? Skint! (ep3 Fife)

So it's time for my 132 month interim service, but last service hasn't been filled out in book so thinking I'd better get a full service anyway. Was looking at service prices online and to get it done at Honda is gonna cost me £400+, compared to kwik-fit at £130. I need to get new tyres within...
  11. P

Power steering problem. Garage denying anything wrong.

Basically I've just bought an ep3 and been having a couple problems with the steering. The power steering doesn't centre the wheel after turning a corner and is very heavy sometimes. I have very little feel in the steering way and can sometimes pull side to side when braking. I took it back to...
Back