• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

eibach camber bolts

Anyone confirm camber bolts from accords fit? What accord? As no accords have adjustable camber? Would be very keen to fit some!
  2. E

EP33BY's - jdm ep3r - new wheels!! pg2

SO god some yellow foglights and some buddyclub p1 (jap ones) 16x7.5+32 all round I LOVE the new look :) some people don't let me know what you think! I was considering maybe getting the wheels painted black maybe....?
  3. E

Radiator help

Just to confirm guys found a place. Dc5r are not the same. But si/type r and all ep3 are the same. :)
  4. E

Radiator help

Confirmed dc5r dont fit. Nor does the ebay alloy dc5r/ep3r one. anyone know if ukdm will fit jdm? Or si fit type r jdm?
  5. E

Radiator help

Begging for some help! Anyone know if dc5r ones fit? or can anyone link me to an online source for radiator parts. ep3 not being Australian this is very hard and is my daily driver! :( all i need is the toptank. I can get a genuine dc5r one cheap new :( found a alloy one on ebay listed as 'dc5...
  6. E

Radiator help

Im in australia, wreckers only place. Just pulled it out and send off to radiator place tomoz to see what they can do
  7. E

Radiator help

Hey everyone, got a radiator top tank leak on my ep3 jdm type r. Being an import can someone please tell me what radiators are the same? Dc5r? Etc as not sure how hard a ep3r one will be to chase up cheers
  8. E

mugen replica wing for usdm fit ep3r?

Hey all been sourcing a mugen wing for my JDM ep3 type r 2002 model. I found one for a reasonable amount but it says it's only for USDM? Will it fit? I thought the mounting would be the same, I'm in Australia if anyone can assist in my find. Also been searching the Internet for photos of...
  9. E

Miniw's Milano EP3 - Grinspeed Goodies!

This car looks great, excellent power figure and mods, looks very nice as well
  10. E

Hoping to help stop wheel hop and make downshifting smoother, would a torque dampener or energy engine mount inserts better? Or both? Any experiences?
  11. E

Ordered some off eBay, should be here mid week. Any tips on changing them? Able to do with hubs still on vehicle? Just move driveshaft to side... Have been looking at getting a spare key, rang my dealer and they said the key doesn't need coding it is just normal key cut? Thank you
  12. E

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Whats the 2nd dyno graph? Is that before tune :o what hp gain were you looking at for i/h/e and tune? Feel a difference?
  13. E

Had a look and found split ball joints, shoulda i change these? Or they will be fine?
  14. E

Thanks everyone! I'll have a look at the how to about my gear knob! Wow didn't realise the differences! Maybe mods aren't needed! :p So with gruppe m intake (or hondata airbox mod) plus catback exhaust? And kpro? Very hard to get good tuners where i am. More reasons why i'm not modding yet! Haha
  15. E

Hey everyone, fresh to the forum and great to see good people here instead of normal internet twits! So starting off I bought my first ever Honda about a month ago now with previously only ever owning Subies Can i say WOW - The EP3 Type R that I got is amazing! I have only ever driven one...
  16. E

my 2003 NHB civic type r

How did the chain go? Big job! Swap your tensioner while you were there? why did you swap it? Looking forward to seeing kw numbers :)
  17. E

Creaking upon acceleration? Rattle 1.5-2k?

No noises then, very strange. Drove a euro today and was similar noise so not really phased anymore. All engine mounts ok as i swapped my broken ones :)
  18. E

Still trying to trace the vibration, mainly heard in too high of a gear going up hills just before 2,000 rpm. This is my first manual car so it might just be clutch shudder? Not sure :S
  19. E

I didnt take any photos and is night time where i am, the rack geasing is all over the net :) The most simple way is listed above, but again; -obtain spray grease from local automotive shop (with small nozel) -locate your steering rack at the back of the engine bay -note the 2 black dust...
  20. E

Thanks for the help! I regreased my rack today with quick pin holes, worked a treat! No creaking! Great! rattle still evident! Removed rusty exhaust manifold heatsheild today!
  21. E

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

With a pod on i can hear crossover great but the annoying hummmming noise they create and along with the loss of power :( After you saying no real noise difference ill probably steer clear of the mod then :( cheers!
  22. E

Didnt get a chance to do the fix over the weekend :( i heard a squeak as well on a long drive today, is this the same noise getting worse?
  23. E

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

Could anyone assist me in something, considering doing the hondata airbox mod to my oem airbox but am confused at noise it will give, main reason for doing it is i just want to hear a little crossover to vtec (at the moment oem i can almost not make out!) i have had a heatsoaking pod on just for...
  24. E

Wow very helpful post! Just to clarify the wheels are all tight as went over them yesterday, in my opinion the shuddering is definately a metal on metal contact shuddering (only a noise-no vibration felt), similar to that of a heat sheild. I will remove exhaust heat sheild over the weekend...
  25. E

Hey all type R owners, I have a 2002 ep3 type R and having a small drama, Upon acceleration from traffic lights i have creaking noise coming from front end, it happens mainly in first and second gear (so low load when car starts moving) I can get it to happen in other gears but must come off the...
Back