• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

EP3 rust?

My lower brace was like that I just bought a second hand one and had it powder coated and swapped it over!
  2. S

civic si ep3 bumper difference

hi im after a bit of knowledge will a us spec si front lip fit on my uk spec ep3 prefacelift front bumper? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Engine mount insert choices / kits for ep3

i dont think just the gearbox mount will be wise as thatll have the support but none of the others will. Ive got the energy mounts front and rear and the powerflex gearbox mount. The vibrations in the car is quite considerable but not unbearable, gives it a more connected feel. I have no problem...
  4. S

creaking squeeking noise from steering/suspension!

hey everyone as title says my ep3 is making this squeeking/creaking noise when im turing the steering wheel slowly! ive checked all the steering mounts etc but i was thinking maybe springs turning on the shock maybe dunno? any help!
  5. S

DC5 brakes on my EP3

only thing is i wanted to keep costs down!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  6. S

DC5 brakes on my EP3

lets put it this way if i put 15mm spacers on there probably a good inch of the wheel would be outside the arch!! so all i need from the dc5 woul. be calipers right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  7. S

DC5 brakes on my EP3

but ive got mitsi evo wheels on mine would i atill need these? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  8. S

DC5 brakes on my EP3

what do you mean by spacers? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  9. S

DC5 brakes on my EP3

hi all will dc5 front brakes bolt straight on? are the discs different sizes etc? cheers
  10. S

petrol gauge!

my light doesnt work at all lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  11. S

petrol gauge!

i dunno standard car! when i fill it up its to the brim then gauge says just over 3/4 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  12. S

petrol gauge!

hey does anyone else have a problem with the gauge not going upto the full mark in there ep3? sits about 3mm off of it??
  13. S

ordered them just now!
  14. S

lowering my car!

so the camber arms are the thing at the top not the things you can see under the car?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  15. S

lowering my car!

right i want to lower my ep3 but have read its not just a case of sticking some springs on it! ive read here and there that i need camber bolts and this bracket and that bracket? can anyone give me a list to work to????? im not sure if im going coilies or just springs at the mo! any help would...
  16. S

A few questions. Window rattle and bumper

Hi I'm sure the facelift bumper will fit straight on and im sure someone will confirm this! and I had a window rattle on mine and I took the door card off with the window closed undo the bolts slightly that hold the mechanism then tighten them back up! while you're there spray some silicone lube...
  17. S

mitsi enkei's on ep3

yea but then people that r running 225 have had to do mods to get them to fit and plus ive seen pics of 215/40 and they look ok!! well well see today as there turning up today lol
  18. S

id be doin them myself! where do i get them from?
  19. S

mitsi enkei's on ep3

evo 8 or 9 i think, they are the enkei 6 spoke ones! ive already got spigot rings and new wheel nuts!
  20. S

can anyone tell me where i can get all of these inserts/mounts from? and is there only inserts available? dont polyflex do a full mount kit??
  21. S

mitsi enkei's on ep3

hi ive bought some evo enkeis and on someones advice bought some 215/40/17 tyres to go on them! will these be ok?? any one got any pics of what they look like??
  22. S

ep3 exhaust note

im gonna get one too! sounds ok not too loud and a bargain really!
Back