• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

civic si ep3 bumper difference

hi im after a bit of knowledge will a us spec si front lip fit on my uk spec ep3 prefacelift front bumper? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

creaking squeeking noise from steering/suspension!

hey everyone as title says my ep3 is making this squeeking/creaking noise when im turing the steering wheel slowly! ive checked all the steering mounts etc but i was thinking maybe springs turning on the shock maybe dunno? any help!
  3. S

DC5 brakes on my EP3

hi all will dc5 front brakes bolt straight on? are the discs different sizes etc? cheers
  4. S

petrol gauge!

hey does anyone else have a problem with the gauge not going upto the full mark in there ep3? sits about 3mm off of it??
  5. S

lowering my car!

right i want to lower my ep3 but have read its not just a case of sticking some springs on it! ive read here and there that i need camber bolts and this bracket and that bracket? can anyone give me a list to work to????? im not sure if im going coilies or just springs at the mo! any help would...
  6. S

mitsi enkei's on ep3

hi ive bought some evo enkeis and on someones advice bought some 215/40/17 tyres to go on them! will these be ok?? any one got any pics of what they look like??
Back