• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Had my car serviced by Grinspeed yesterday and just want to thank them, especially Stevie, for sorting everything out for me. They provided a brilliant service at the best price I could find and Stevie Couldn't have done more for me! He constantly got back to me quickly when I messaged him and...
  2. L33

Tein S Tech Lowering Spring Kit----

Hi pal these will lower an FN2 15mm at front and 20mm at back like you said. These are the ones ill be getting for mine when the time comes
  3. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

http://bit.ly/1ag7nXn This link on eBay. I'm sure it's a fake skunk2 but for the price it's brill!
  4. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

I really want to take her on the track but worried about: Major stonechipping from the track and ruining the front end Brakes are still standard so unsure if they'll withstand a trackday tyres/wheels - alloys were recently refurbed and i don't want them to get battered, also heard that tyres...
  5. L33

Newbie with an FN2 shaped house deposit (Suffolk)

Nice car pal looks very clean
  6. L33

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Nice car pal will be keeping an eye on its progress as well as all your others!
  7. L33

Nice Shot

Cool pic mate
  8. L33

My Championship white Civic Type-R Fn2

Very nice car. I do like the CW editions. I think it's the colour that most stands out
  9. L33

Mantior's DBP FN2 GT

I'd love to be hitting them speeds first thing... Would definitely be more awake when I arrived at work! I'm very jealous of the car and bike combo as well
  10. L33

MY FN2

Car looks good mate especially like the alloys
  11. L33

My FN2 GT

Nice looking car pal! Definitely agree with you about making it unique
  12. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Fitted!! Will have to wait for tomorrow to give it a test out. Fitting the knob itself was easy but getting the old one off with the new gaiter was a massive pain in the ass but managed it in the end when I just twisted the old one off using brute force!
  13. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Here's some pics of the new lights: Cree LED Sidelights OSRAM Nightbreaker Plus H7's I love the sidelights they have a real crisp modern look to them but they do make the nightbreakers look orange which I'm not keen on. Think I'm going to take them out and sell them and put the money...
  14. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Everyone knows what the egg yoke look of the rear indicator looks like: But it now looks nice and clear: I will get some pics of the new OSRAM plus and LED sidelights up when I can get a good shot in the dark. Also adjusted the clutch using this link which worked brilliantly...
  15. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Finally got the RSK fitted! Can't believe how aggressive it sounds now when the VTEC kicks in it really makes you want to put your foot down! Also ordered some new bulbs:
  16. L33

Hks rsk missing joint pipe??

Yeah I'm after the water pipe as its proving very difficult to get this pipe from him. Been looking on eBay at tubing kits. Does anyone know if the FD2 hoses are similar to FN2?? This kit looks ok to me: http://bit.ly/1aPGxdD
  17. L33

These ones: http://bit.ly/1aOg6F9 They are pricey. Might see if the guy is willing to refund some money and put towards them. I'm pretty sure I saw a pic somewhere of an hks fitted without moving the original metal water pipes and just adding the top pipes in. Anyone know anything of that??
  18. L33

Hi guys so I purchased an rsk from a guy on eBay who was also selling the kit on the other site. The kit arrived a week later with no pipes. So after a quick call he knew he'd messed up and said he'd put them straight in the post. Another week later two pipes arrive... No water bypass pipe. So...
  19. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Cheers! Got plenty of plans for her but currently attempting to save for a house deposit as well... Tough decisions ahead I think
  20. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Cheers pal I've only had the car 4 weeks and its been washed every weekend so getting good use out of it all but I'm sure the keenness will calm down eventually... atleast she's gleaming for now :)
  21. L33

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

April 2007 26,000 miles
  22. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

She's got more cleaning stuff than me! Didn't realise I had so much but keeps her protected and looking good!!
  23. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Atleast you realised before you had the module in your hand lol
  24. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

It was your thread that I first read and saw it on there. After looking around a bit more there's a lot who recommend it. I'm sure it'll do the job for my weekend warrior washes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  25. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Hey pal the link is here: http://www.civinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47134 Cheap easy mod that makes the mirrors fold in when u lock the car. Thought for the price it may save me coming back one day and finding mine on the floor! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  26. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Just arrived for the wash this weekend It's got brilliant reviews everywhere so thought I'd try it out. Had autoglym shampoo before from a set I got a while back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  27. L33

my champ white fn2 type r

Nice car pal! I really like the mugen wings and with the lowering gives it a really mean look... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  28. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

In my need to spend more money on her I've bought these: http://bit.ly/10JcsrB Some red H badges for the key fob. I couldn't justify spending money on JDM keybacks would much rather spend the money on making it to faster or looking better so this was the key before: And after: Looks...
  29. L33

The story of Flo, my milano FN2..

Nice looking car mate. I really like the wheels... Not usually a fan of aftermarket on civics but these look great!
  30. L33

How-to Fit a HKS Racing Suction Reloaded kit to an FN2

Cheers pal. I've always known not to take cap off when hot due to pressure that's why I didn't understand why he'd say to run it without. You've just save me emptying the system lol thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  31. L33

How-to Fit a HKS Racing Suction Reloaded kit to an FN2

Hi I've just bought a RSK and will be using your guide to fit it. I was told by the previous owner that after fitting I need to top up the coolant as some will have been lost and run the engine for 15 mins without the rad cap on. Does this sound right? I thought if you ran the engine without...
  32. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

After a good few hours spent with the car I have the Japspeed shortshifter fitted, the mirror mod and a non-squeaky clutch! The mirror mod was very simple using the instructions provided. The shortshifter was an absolute pain!! Getting the rubber bungs out was the first problem and then the...
  33. L33

Squeaky clutch pedal fix?

Cheers mate! will nip down to Halfords and the weekend and pick some up, will hopefully stop the embarrassing squeak on my new car lol
  34. L33

Squeaky clutch pedal fix?

Hi im going to get some grease for my clutch as its squeaky. the grease your link takes me to looks like a spray? did you spray into the little grease hole into the cylinder or just spray the rod that goes inside it?? or both? thanks
  35. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Cheers pal! The GP kit was a must for me as I had the same thinking. Was very lucky that this one came with it. Also had a delivery today: MrBozo's mirror mod will be going on this weekend... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  36. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Also purchased some fog light covers: Not as blue as what I wanted but I'm happy with them for now. Also another pick of her: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  37. L33

How-To replace the gear stick gaiter on a FN2

I have recently changed my gaiter but struggled to find something to pull the gear surround away with without marking the plastic. In the end I just cut a hole in the gaiter at the top near the type r badge and stuck my fingers in and under the surround and lifted it that way. Hope this helps
  38. L33

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Just read your thread mate, great mods and the car looks brilliant! I'm hoping my job will backup the mod addiction everyone seems to get on here...
  39. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

I know I couldn't believe the mileage! And nope not been steam cleaned by me but think the previous owner really looked after her. Used a clay bar last weekend and nothing came off so guessing its been done before... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  40. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Hi guys so after 2 years of wanting one i finally purchased an FN2 Type R GT in Milano red. I loved my previous car a 106 GTi but s soon as i got my new job i was on the lookout: I had already started looking before my job had been confirmed, as soon as it had been i was applying for...
  41. L33

Adrian Flux Insurance

Just like to thank dan for his help today. Ended up getting a great deal on insurance!! Just a quick question regarding adding mods to the policy? What kind of price increase are we looking at for induction kit, exhaust, remap and lowering? It'll probably end up in a 10-15% increase in bhp. My...
  42. L33

Adrian Flux Insurance

Got a quote from you guys yesterday and was a bit disappointed really. You were pretty much £150 away from my cheapest which is direct line!! I would definitely rather go with you as I am planning on adding some bits to the car. Is there anything you can do?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back