• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JamieBoy

Trixibell's EP3 - First CTR

Cars looking really good.That rolling shot is a cracker.
  2. JamieBoy

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Hi Jamie. Sorry to see this has to go, we all get sensible in old age:p. To add something onto this advert... I drove this car and seriously, if I didnt have another sprog on its way this would be in the garage. Its a FINE example and has been looked after to another level. Best of luck with...
  3. JamieBoy

Aux belt how to?

Top pulley ( one closest to you ) are known for being noisey. Make sure you have a diagram of the route of the belt before you take it off. As loxy said, remove wheel and liner, makes it a lot easier.
  4. JamieBoy

It will leave you wanting more:lol:
  5. JamieBoy

Someone's painting
  6. JamieBoy

EP3 EP3 SORN/Stored in Garage long term.

The brakes will need cleaned and lubricated just to be on the safe side. I dint think there is a drain plug on these but tbh, fire a redex through it and it will be fine.
  7. JamieBoy

Elite Custom Exhausts in Ayr

Jonny does an amazing job, I cant stress the talent this boy has, I got work done by him a few years ago and pass anyone onto him thats needing SS work done! And its a bonus if his Harley is there too, Thing of beauty!!
  8. JamieBoy

My 543.9bhp super ep3

stick up some videos and pictures man, lets see this car properly. Pity its went so far away.
  9. JamieBoy

My 543.9bhp super ep3

He still has the Corsa? Yea, the thing sounds amazing.looks great too. If you got it for what it was advertised for imo it's a steal considering the work that's been put into it.
  10. JamieBoy

My 543.9bhp super ep3

I thought you did. Surprised he sold it tbh was this not meant to be on scs this year? I can't begin to describe what sort of animal this thing is having seen it on the road. Are you local bud?
  11. JamieBoy

My 543.9bhp super ep3

Funky Power?
  12. JamieBoy

First Honda

Keep the sand blaster handy ;)
  13. JamieBoy

First Honda

a little update that will lead to another thread if theres enough interest.. Firstly.... Rebuilt the rear calipers when Jimbothemagnificent was over, ended up having a busy day that day and we soon learned that sand blasters are so much fun. Had a play with Jamies civic and hands down, so much...
  14. JamieBoy

DC2 DB8 DC5 My not a build thread DC2 UKDM

Lovely motor. How rare are these in red?? The Evo looks cool too.
  15. JamieBoy

K20EPP

Lol just wondering. Belter of a motor bud.
  16. JamieBoy

Loxy's Type R #4

Ah I see, nice update btw. Tbh just Like your other motors this is looking cracking. Well done.
  17. JamieBoy

K20EPP

Lovely motor mate. just a question though..... have you stopped on a motorway for a picture lol?
  18. JamieBoy

Loxy's Type R #4

was your clutch and timing chain goosed?
  19. JamieBoy

FN2 2007 FN2 For Sale on Auto Trader. Looks legit?

My friends son has just traded his in. He is actually not that far away from this car. He got just shy of 7k for a 59 plate with nav and had 44k on it. Few years down the line and these will be going for a steal.
  20. JamieBoy

What a car to drive, so much more responsive than the fn2, more predictable, fun and sweet Jesus the noise from it is amazing. Cracking car mate seriously well done. The car parks absolutely caked in sand lol. So was I when I got in last night. Good wee day yesterday bud
  21. JamieBoy

EP3 EP3 SORN/Stored in Garage long term.

Without contradicting the previous posts, the fuel will be fine.I had fuel in an impreza for 2 years and it was fine. Only thing I can suggest when starting it is if possible, put a little oil down its throat to help lubricate it on start up. These cars are pretty much bullet proof so don't worry.
  22. JamieBoy

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Lol same difference. On what level is the ' annoying the importers with phone calls'?
  23. JamieBoy

Individual vehicle approval.
  24. JamieBoy

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/251749289972?_mwBanner=1 Good to know you can machine polish
  25. JamieBoy

Loosing a LOT of coolant whilst trying to remove throttle body. Advice please.

cant you take the hose off at the other end and crimp the hose to stop it draining?
  26. JamieBoy

Greeny's White Bagged EP3!...*Magazine Shoot**2 awards*

I came here when I saw 'air ride' I was not disapointed.:cool: Very nicely done mate.
  27. JamieBoy

Fool's GU4500 Patrol of DOOM.

This is cool in so many ways!!
  28. JamieBoy

Si's second attempt at a Honda...

Cars looking good. I saw Paul had put your cover on his Facebook.. the colour is lovely. Shame about the mishaps but good to see it being sorted properly. The crash looked a sore one. Was the jag wrote off too?
  29. JamieBoy

Bleeding brakes, after some clarification/help

Tradition is, once your brakes are done... You have to scrape the pavement with your exhaust. Ask jimbo.
  30. JamieBoy

Looks amazing mate. I'm guessing its not your first import you have had brought over, surely the wait is beyond frustrating
  31. JamieBoy

Crack a nipple should I say, not a pipe.
  32. JamieBoy

Failed MOT on handbrake

its the only thing left to change if the calipers are replaced.
  33. JamieBoy

enjoy the beer for us buddy. the pipes are mince. im sure i was going to use it as a cover for the brake hose lol. pump the pedal and crack a pipe. do this for each corner and you should be all good.
  34. JamieBoy

First Honda

I saw that for sale somewhere, saying to Jamie, things for the car have to wait until offer my holidays but if it's still around then ** be interested.
  35. JamieBoy

The air will be released through the pipes don't worry about it, you don't have to bleed it. Just do the corners and get a pedal, from there it's easy enough. No worries, feel free to pm as well.
  36. JamieBoy

Yea cracking the pipes is the way to do so I'm afraid. Any good to you....http://www.stoptech.com/technical-support/technical-white-papers/bleeding-brakes
  37. JamieBoy

First Honda

Prep it well and its all how you move your hand, easy enough to pick up. But prepare for effin sore bombers. Used to wear rigger boots and one went down inside my boot. Burnt my leg and foot. Very sore
  38. JamieBoy

A cunning plan eh. Sell it?? Have you not learned from losing the 85?
  39. JamieBoy

First Honda

And a mask lol
  40. JamieBoy

You didn't go into detail about your plans for the car btw, lazy Dave the guard interrupted.
  41. JamieBoy

No I don't think yours was on mate. It should clear once it's bled and test driven. ** give until tonight for someone to come along with a how to that's already made ( loxy May have an idea of there is one ) if not ** try stick one together , I'm at work just now and typing on my phone, could...
  42. JamieBoy

First Honda

Cracking pictures for a 'cheap' camera. Get mig hunting sir and we can crack on.
  43. JamieBoy

One very clean civic, and a dirty red one.
  44. JamieBoy

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Stunning looking car mate.well done. good collection of cars in that picture, never seen an s1 before, is the golf on air?
  45. JamieBoy

No need for big brakes on a standard type r imo, look good mind you. as Jimbo said, good discs, decent pads, fluid and braided lines is a great cheaper improvment. Jamie lets see your photography skills from earlier sir.
  46. JamieBoy

Ears are burning!! Aye start with furthest away from servo is the correct way to do it but in out case it was also the hardest. One for the future, disconnect the brake light switch and use a stick to keep the pedal down, holds the fluid in and makes it a breeze to bleed, also stops the...
  47. JamieBoy

Vteker's **412.31WHP** K20 Supercharged - FD2-R Conversion

This was was spotted on ebay not so long ago. Cool car man
  48. JamieBoy

First Honda

yea you should mate. Take sometime to mess around with yours while your there. Not sure yet, gotta get this place to what I want it first. Stupid wee things but big enough to make a difference. Just gotta get back into this lying on the ground lark again lol.
  49. JamieBoy

First Honda

The last few weeks have been hectic, Hospital, crazyass work shifts and demands and trying to arrange my new acquirement. For about years now i have been trying to get a hold of a good enough lockup. Finally found the correct people to speak to and its finally happened. approx 20ft x 25ft ( ish...
  50. JamieBoy

Loxy's Type R #4

Very nice indeed. Looking forward to updates. Is this going to be a 'big' project?
  51. JamieBoy

Auto tensioner

Switch the engine off and find easiest, longest part of the belt, pull it/push it and you will see the tensioner move to and from.
  52. JamieBoy

redex any good???

Yes its suppose to clean out the injectors and increase mpg but then so has V Power. What you said in the first post was not clear to why you wanted to use it. you mentioned a 300 mile trip hence why i guessed it was to do with mpg.
  53. JamieBoy

redex any good???

Iv always swore by redex for diesels when changing fuel filters but petrols nothing really gained . If your worried about guzzling your fuel, drive easy or use a different car. Both options can and will give good mpg.
  54. JamieBoy

My FN2 Mugen Milano!

Looks like theres a few pennies spent on it already. Lovely looking motor pal and welcome.
  55. JamieBoy

Donations

technical section for PAID members only!!
  56. JamieBoy

Major MOT Failure

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Honda_Accord_2.2_2002/p/car-parts/car-body-parts-and-car-exhaust/exhausts/catalytic-converter/?721600011&1&4dcf8fcf4afda1721bc530d85482a9a9fe5c65db&000059 ( cant blame them for the fail, its there for a reason btw) Its one hell of a list mate unlucky.
  57. JamieBoy

Hard brake line fittings question

The last set I fitted was Jamie's ( jimbothemagnificent) and his came with banjo bolts and washer. No horseshoe clips though. I can't remember what make his was but I suppose it depends on the brand of lines. Mine are HEL but I honestly can't remember what came with them.
  58. JamieBoy

Nothing wrong with splicing a section in. Honda brake pipes are coated with a plastic kinda sleeve... All except the end half inch. That's the most likely place to rot. Needless to say replacing them with copper piping stops them rotting again.
  59. JamieBoy

Donations

Packages is a brilliant idea. Also remove the swear filter:rolleyes:
  60. JamieBoy

Donations

Put the T & A thread for paid members only and watch the pennies roll in :p
  61. JamieBoy

If its the union on the end of the steel ( standard ) pipe then yea it has suppose to move freely until it comes in tight contact with the hose.They then tighten against each other ( male to female flare) and seal.
  62. JamieBoy

Donations

Something i have always noticed on here... The for sale sections not the most active one. I am a supporter of civinfo and here and tbh this site wins hands down.For various reasons I would rather not say to avoid any arguing. Is there changes to the Forum we have to expect?
  63. JamieBoy

Ohms law too?Did you get my pm btw?
  64. JamieBoy

Lol doesn't surprise me. Replicate landing lights on the roof
  65. JamieBoy

That looks like an alarm siren btw.
  66. JamieBoy

Work shop Defo. You will need to pop down once the works been finished and the keys are in my hand. Aye getting there, drugs are working a treat, sleep like a champ after them too. Got something planned for the man cave that I'm hoping you can assist with your artistic skills ** pm you the...
  67. JamieBoy

Sounds AMAZING !!!! the empty interior compliments it tbh. Jimbo mate that stuffs not posted yet, ** fire them away monday, Have been in ospital with kidney stones ( seriously UNCOOL ) and em...I may of got myself a little lock up today too ;).
  68. JamieBoy

First Honda

Some more dipped stuff.
  69. JamieBoy

ep3 4wd conversion

:lol:
  70. JamieBoy

ep3 4wd conversion

Frightingly clever I know. Theres also a V8 lexus powered Espace with NOS kicking about there too. The more I think about it...... a 4wd civic would be well...interesting. Go for it lol
  71. JamieBoy

ep3 4wd conversion

If not ... What he says ^^^^ ( nice answer btw)
  72. JamieBoy

ep3 4wd conversion

Before an innocent ep3 gets butchered. Read this and ask are you capable. I for sure can admit hell no I'm not. http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1098374 I know it's not an ep3 but maybe it could give you an idea of the amount of work, cost and especially custom fab that's...
  73. JamieBoy

Yup what he said ^^^^
  74. JamieBoy

Had a quick look, is that it?
  75. JamieBoy

Jimbothemagnificent's unmagnificent '85 Civic

The levels of coolness the 85 could of had is unthinkable and going with the ep3 you would of hit it on the head. However, sensible head ain't a bad thing, I would of took the 85 from you but not for what Honda gave you lol. Looking forward to seeing updates for it through time. Is the jazz...
  76. JamieBoy

Last picture... What's that in the showroom behind the '85'
  77. JamieBoy

I sent you a PM btw jamie
  78. JamieBoy

Will they keep you posted of its progress?
  79. JamieBoy

Aye I seen them after I posted. School boy error. Lol yea not the most nicest of names 'gunk' but its good stuff. I didn't think anywhere else had snow/slush left. Was out in jimbos ep3 and must admit, it's very tempting.
  80. JamieBoy

Nice wee touches your doing to the motor pal. Can't reccomend spooner enough, Paul's brilliant at what he does and has some cool wee ideas. Get some pictures up of the car let us see it.
  81. JamieBoy

Not a problem mate , was good meeting you. I seriously pity the neighbours now it's back on the road, the noise is just amazing.
  82. JamieBoy

Stock up on coffee sir.
  83. JamieBoy

Not a problem sir, the weekend of the 30th if you want to arrange something then? Won't be a problem getting it back together for its mot as long as the parts are there.
  84. JamieBoy

Euro car parts have reduced cables just now. http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/handbrake-cable Edit that. Make that reduced cable. Singular lol
  85. JamieBoy

Not got an ar5e to sit on? Looks really cool.
  86. JamieBoy

White Integra DC5

Nice car. The TT looks cool as well.
  87. JamieBoy

If your needing a hand we can arrange something, again dont be scared to ask.
  88. JamieBoy

Blue arrows a horse shoe clip sir, poke it up and wiggle the cable. the two bolts are for the bracket onto the caliper, you would undo them if you were changing the caliper!! If your stuck with your gammy hand just holler, your not a million miles away.;)
  89. JamieBoy

http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/173996/1986-mkiii-civic?page=1 It's an 86 but still.
  90. JamieBoy

Oaft lol. Hope your alright after the crash and well, she could just of said she wasn't a Honda girl. Onwards and upwards sir. Next time I try bump a thread I hope it's not got the same kinda reply.
  91. JamieBoy

This Brazilian chick must be fun, no updates for some time now.:confused:
  92. JamieBoy

First Honda

It depends what your needing done really, I used Carrick when I was at the garage and were great but new owners now you don't get the same kinda deals.great job all the same mind you. They do hydro dipping but they didn't do mine, Ayrshire hydrographics done it. Facebook search them, small...
  93. JamieBoy

First Honda

update time.. The wheels had been painted grey, as much as i liked the colour, I hated how easily they flaked after getting the tyres replaced so off to Carrick they went. Silver they went and I got carbon centre caps with a red H logo. A new battery, foglight protectors ( not fitted yet )...
  94. JamieBoy

Looking good mate as for the impulse buy..... my guess is a roof rack!!
  95. JamieBoy

Mugen 200 alloys

I think there was a set for sale over on civinfo.
  96. JamieBoy

This should be good
  97. JamieBoy

Yea I thought it was yours. The wheels gave it away. It was coming into largs at the yatcht haven I'm sure.
  98. JamieBoy

Were you down largs way last week at some point?
Back