• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Civic EP3 Armrest

Hi all, Purchased a universal armrest but it didn't fit my ep3 or my 04' 1.7 cdti. Can anyone guide me on which arm rest to purchase from ebay as I am looking for one. If anyone has one installed on their EP3, pics would be great. Cheers!
  2. A

Brake issue or is it normal?

Hello everyone, Just last week I had my front brake pads replaced on my 2004 EP3, with OEM pads, the thing I have noticed is that when I press on the brake pedal, the stopping isn't instant, it takes a little more longer than normal to come to a standstill, I have driven around over 100 miles...
  3. A

Quick Fix Required

Hello, I have a Civic EP3 2004, my battery has gone completely flat, what're the precautions I should take before Jump starting with leads, I don't want to interfere with the electricals etc Some guidance would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.
  4. A

Need Your Opinion On These...

Hi, I am planning on purchasing Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 215/40/17, how're they like? Thanks
  5. A

Weird A/C problem..

Hello People, hope you're all having a great Christmas! :D I am not particularly sure to whether to classify this as an issue or is it default from Honda, but here goes; When I turn on the ignition, and put the car on defrost, the A/C comes on automatically and it does this every time I have...
  6. A

Meg's Plastic Rx - Not bad

Just used the Meguiars Plastic Rx on my Milano EP3, using a microfiber cloth and the results were pretty good :o Before After
  7. A

Upcoming replacement for my brakes..

Hello everyone, I have come across this brake set for my 2004 EP3, would you guys recommend this stuff or not? I have heard that these Brembo's are as good as or same as the OEM. The grooved discs also look pretty good, as for the price too! Just need your opinions as I have an upcoming...
  8. A

Sloppy Gear Knob - urghh!

Hello everyone, I own an 2004 EP3, I have recently had the clutch kit replaced with a new OEM kit with MTF + service. My gear knob however feels really sloppy, even when it is in gear, feels like neutral..:confused: How would I go about getting this fixed? I did some research, came across "US...
  9. A

So my first Honda Civic Type R EP3 :)

Hello everyone! :) I have just bought myself a EP3, premier edition 2004. 63K on the clock. Milano Red, Carbon Fiber Exhaust & Pipecross induction kit (They were already installed on the car before purchase) Very happy with the purchase. I just have a few questions; 1) My clutch pedal seems...
Back