• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. GrantB

19" Rage Alloys & suitable tyres

Have a set of 19" rage alloys of My FN2 Civic, and its fitted with 225 35 19" tyres... will the wheels take 235 x 35 x 19" tyres, and will the extra 10mm width tyre foul the struts or arches ???? One reason for this is, not only the tyres needing changing soon, and the tyres don't stand...
  2. GrantB

MIRROR SOD - Shut Off Device

This lump inside power folding mirrors, with a handful of wires coming out of it..... Looks like a Cube shaped relay, but what is actually inside it ?? My mirror fold is getting slow, wondering about pulling mirrors to bits and exhuming this device to see what is in the cube.. Any one know...
  3. GrantB

Loading Pics / Thumbnails

Trying to load some pics to my postings.... Cannot see a link to do this . . . probably right in front of me, but not seeing it... getting old these days lol... Unless a junior member has not got access to these things ? Suggestions please ?
  4. GrantB

3" induction MAF tube !!!

Hi..... newbie here. Got a Civic FN2 GT with a power problem... The previous owner fitteda 3 inch dia induction pipe and filter kit... Ive realised there is about a 50hp loss and wondering if the 3 inch tube siting the MAF sensor is the cause... theory being that the wider tube is causing a...
Back