• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

OEM Exhaust

I just installed a DC sports exhaust on my civic and was wondering if it is possible to put the OEM twin exhaust back box on the DC pipe? Or do I have to get the whole thing? Just wondering because I am not too not sure I like the 4" back box and might prefer the OEM one instead but I don't...
  2. D

Upgrades........Aftermath

Hi guys, I've just put on some new springs (Eibach) and a new exhaust (DC Sports) along with new brake pads, discs, brake lines and brake fluid. I was happy with the look ect but a bit confused about the exhaust as I thought it would be a 4" bore like in all the pictures on the website and...
  3. D

Upgrade options (exhaust)

Hi, Spending a lot of money on my standard cosmic, but the one thing I cant decide on is the exhaust. I was set on the DC Sports system but im not sure if its the best option for more power or not. Don't mind spending that kind of money as long as it sounds good and give some more power. Any...
Back