• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Hi every one, Been a member on here for ages, looking back at my old posts from about 3years ago when I bought my first type R and I really didn't have a clue lol! A lot has changed since and I love my type r's and would say I'm defiantly a true Honda enthusiast! Any way, mostly I use and...
  2. J

Gauges!

Hi, looking for some gauges. Overall I want boost, oil temp and oil pressure gauge. Found this after a search and want to know if any one has got it? If so what's it's like? Thanks Justin
  3. J

How much is it worth? Buddy club pro spec 3

Recently bought this and it's too loud for me :/ Think I'm going to go for the tegiwa cat back as that's meant to be one of the quieter ones. So this brings me to my question.. How much is this worth? It had some work done to it by solid fabrications which was to raise the centre pipe away...
  4. J

ep3 buddy club cat back too loud!

hi all :) won this on ebay a couple of weeks back for £186 (which i thought was a bargin!)? its had some work done to it to raise the centre section a bit, and put more of a angle on the back box. well i got round to fitting it the other week-end and damm its loud! even with the bung in the...
  5. J

First honda... First type R

Hi all, bought my first type r yesterday! its a 54 plate cosmic grey with only 66k on it ( which I think is very good considering its age) and the car is completely standard, with the exception of having the wheels sprayed black. so far very happy with the car :) just a little niggly bit I'd...
Back