• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ubermatthew

Ubermatthew's Premier Gray EP3

so this is my civic ep3 premier. had it for two years and done few bit and bobs to it. suspension is fully polybushed energy engine inserts HID kit on low and high beam LED side lights LED number plate lights carbon fibre wrapped bonnet tegiwa strut brace and lower tie bar braided brake and...
  2. Ubermatthew

Heat Wrap.. what do you think?

so i wanted to see what everyone thought about heat wrap. do you think its a waste of time? it works and it worth doing or do you think its dangorous and makes are car go on fire like ive heard some people say? thought id get some answers for folk that are still about unsure :) got these pros...
  3. Ubermatthew

Ubermattew's honda civic type r EP3

Here is my civic type r. love this car to bits ! :D Currently got full set of Polybushes energy engine mount inserts polybush gear box mount insert tegiwa engine damper hondata air box mod with Cosworth air filter hi flow 4-1 manifold with sports cat 200 cell ( being fitted this week) HKS hi...
  4. Ubermatthew

Sports cat

so my ep3 type r cat is now blowing. Been thinking about a de cat but would like to keep it legel.. So does anyone know any good deals for sports cats for the ep3? been looking at the japspeed one, or anyone know someone that selling one? any suggestons or advice would help alot! Thanks
  5. Ubermatthew

engine bay painted

So spent nearly a whole day making my ep3 engine bay look fresh! Took the rocker cover off attacked it with wire brush and lots of sand paper before painting it a bright yellow. Along with the rocker cover I also painted the stock brake calipers with the type r logo standing out . did the text...
Back