• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

EP3 Fog light surrounds

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get facelift fog light surrounds for my ep3 not the ones from fiberworx I seen a set of carbon fibre ones somewhere but not sure where can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Sorry if this has already been posted or I have...
  2. R

Hid and led changes

Does anyone no how to change the interior lights to LEDs and the regi plate lights and side lights and to install hids to my ep3
  3. R

EP3 Mugen rep spoiler help

Tbh am not bothered about carbon fibre even just a primered one would do cause am going to get the mugen rep grill aswell and get them painted as well as the car in some spots
  4. R

EP3 Mugen rep spoiler help

Hi guys ino this subject has probs already been posted on the site somewhere a million times but looking to get a mugen rep spoiler in the next few months and was wondering where's the best to get it at a decent price and what company is the best to get it from because I've heard a few horror...
  5. R

Hids

This is probably already been posted a million times but what's the best hids to get for my 05 ep3 ? And what ones to stay away from
Back