• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

Prelude. An old one.

Looking good. Brings back good memories of my old gen4 it was the h22a and was alot of fun to own. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. E

Stretched timing chain

Stick it on a transporter and get it to Stevie at Grinspeed. You will save a fortune and have the peace of mind it's done properly. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. E

misfire

It might be worth switching No 2 coil pack to another cylinder. That way you can see if the fault moves to a different cylinder. If it does change the faulty coil pack. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  4. E

Please Help....Steering Problem !

Geo would be my guess too. My ep3 was terrible till Stevie at Grinspeed set it up was like driving on ice. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  5. E

Help pls (gear change )

I had the same issues. Stevie at Grinspeed chucked in a new clutch kit and hey presto as good as new. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  6. E

Not quite a red H

I sold mine with 180k on it to a mate 2 years on its still going strong just over 200k on it know. It never let me down in 75k of ownership get the rear arb it really helps the handling. Great car Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  7. E

Winter Tyres

I never realised how good they were till I tried them last year. I won't be doing snow driving without them again. The difference is night and day. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  8. E

Winter Tyres

I have uniroyal rain sport 2 on my daily. I do 60 miles a day on them. They are very good in my opinion wet or dry. I also have a set of snow tyres Michelin primacy alpin. I have not used the snow tyres on the ep3 yet but I am sure it won't be long. I had a set on my cupra R last year and they...
Back