• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Bazza

Cheap GruppeM copy

Seems a few companies have infringed a patent previously by producing a "replica" for BMW vehicles: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=GruppeM+patent&meta=&aq=f&oq= Well said. 92,000 is still 92,000 in Japan. It has no more value to them now than it did 2 years ago. Its the...
  2. Bazza

BC Racing BR Damper Kit EP3

Fact of the matter is you don't see a "Tein failures thread" or "Exe-Tec failures thread". What does that tell you? There are so many reported problems with "cheaper" coilovers that would make anyone stand up and take notice. It boils down to manufacturing, business ethics and nothing more...
  3. Bazza

Tein: Entry: Basic Entry: Superstreet without UM Entry: Superstreet with UM Mid: Type Flex Mid: Mono Flex Racing only: Super Racing Racing only: N1 What ones are you saying have failed? SR and N1? Anyone using these on the road is a ****ing mong. You can't even buy Super Racing without...
  4. Bazza

How can anyone stick ANY coilover that is unproven, do 100 miles then post a review "OMFGz u needz dez coloverz"? Which seems to have been the common case on many forums with BC, and D2 before that. Now almost a year on there are more and more failures cases. As I said, pretty much any...
  5. Bazza

tenzo R,s

I agree. This is so true.
  6. Bazza

Firstly thanks for the educated, well thought our reply rather than the generic "you fail" reply that seems all too common on forums now:lol: Secondly, this thread is about BC. Not Meister R. Can't help thinking you are using this to promote your brand.:lol: (can't blame you for trying!)...
  7. Bazza

Cheap GruppeM copy

Agree. Not just about covering costs of manufacture (like cheap pikey companies that just copy someone elses work) but cost of R+D and then again something called profit which keeps companies afloat so they aren't working out of some dirty mill selling at the cheapest possible prices...
  8. Bazza

tenzo R,s

Truf.;)
  9. Bazza

What was wrong with that? You'd be surprised what gets banded about behind the scenes with regard to products. The sign of a quality coilover is not how it feels being put on a car 50,000 mile / 6 year old car. Pretty much any coilover put on a car that has covered this mileage is going to...
  10. Bazza

FD2 Price of a NEW FD2 CTR

2008 or 2009?:lol:
  11. Bazza

We'll see what happens with the Yen in 2009. The BOJ cut rates from 0.5 to 0.1%, I think we'll see negative interest in Japan again for the first time in years to start getting borrowing from Japan going again. YCT or Yen Carry Trade has always meant for a weak Yen which is what ultimately...
  12. Bazza

If anyone knows anything more about this cars history please either post it up here or PM me. I am concerned by the 2 owners in 18 months and the possibility of gearbox problems. I remember reading on some forums about an FD2 from this dealership that had gearbox problems and in the end, the...
  13. Bazza

Jesus that FD2 is tempting..
  14. Bazza

Tein heads up

Increases in Japan have been minimal from HKS, Tein etc. Its the Yen - £ that has caused the huge hikes.
  15. Bazza

Tein heads up

This is happening across the board Harv. Tein are having a small increase in Japan from 01/01 but the costs to Tein UK have shot up sharply with the fall in sterling value against the Yen.:rolleyes: Spoon Sports Europe, Cusco UK, Rays UK etc have all followed suit. Some distributors aren't...
  16. Bazza

S2000 & NSX V10 NSX development cancelled :(

Its been cancelled. No HSC/New NSX no matter what the engine. Honda were a long way along with development, I can see them blowing the dust off this project in 12-18 months time if the economy picks up. Honda has been one of the most badly hit manufacturers for some reason?
  17. Bazza

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

That's a great price Paul. With the Yen as it is hats off to you at that price.:D
  18. Bazza

FN2 Mugen Group N ECU

Mugen N1's are around £1000 for DC5 etc. There is no information on the Mugen website so I cannot confirm the price as yet.
  19. Bazza

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Newbie Exhaust Help Please.

Kakimoto Regu06R FTW:p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpVFDf4NCug http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/item--Kakimoto-Regu06R--H21351.html
  20. Bazza

FN2 Mugen FN2??

I think there is a possibility of Honda using the FN2 base for rallying.. I know its being used in Group N (you need a limited production run of x cars (500 I think) to use a car in Group N) but maybe a WRC entry is on the cars? The rear styling reminds me of the 206 Marcus Gronholm used to...
  21. Bazza

FN2 Mugen FN2??

It was on the cards behind the scenes matey:p .. Huge European market for the FN2.. And with talks about the FN2 being the rally base and being sold in Japan too it was inevitable.:D
  22. Bazza

FN2 Mugen FN2??

http://www.mugen-power.com/topics/news/080826/index.html:o
  23. Bazza

The life of my dc5 so far

Translation required me thinks Joel.. I should have mine on tonight/tomorrow bud. Hopefully we can make progress..
  24. Bazza

I guess its going to take some getting used to buddy.. The dampers stiffen up at certain speeds.. I am going to have a few settings on our DC5 (road, fast road and circuit).. based on our roads around here its going to have to be soft under 20mph for speed bumps/small children and stiffer for...
  25. Bazza

Takata's FTW;)
  26. Bazza

VTEC Direct DC5 build up thread..

Fitment was straight forward - fitting kit is easy and well engineered. No fouling the heat shield etc. Just simple bolt on application.;)
  27. Bazza

Bride seats :eek:
  28. Bazza

some pics of the Mu brakes + Bride seats.. All arrived on Friday.. Hopefully finishing off the installation this afternoon/tonight.. Also fitting the Tanabe suspension /TEAS system.;)
  29. Bazza

FD2 STOCK FD2 PARTS

Drop me a PM of what you are after.. We sell OEM FD2 parts and can ship to the states for you.. Cheers
  30. Bazza

JDM Wind Deflectors and where to buy?

http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/item--Honda-OEM-Wind-Deflectors--HOEM-DC5-002.html ;)
  31. Bazza

All on a nice plane from Japan Joel :) GruppeM Ram Air Intake System Kakimoto Regu06R Tanabe Sustec Pro Five Suspension Tanabe Electric Active Suspension I've got the Tanabe coming over for our DC5 so if there are any teething problems you will get the benefit of our experience (and...
  32. Bazza

FD2 Toda catback for the FD2

Good man :lol:
  33. Bazza

FD2 Toda catback for the FD2

Kakimoto FTW: http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/item--Kakimoto-Regu06R--H21376.html :lol: :lol:
  34. Bazza

OEM seats are gone.. Bride rails are in place but waiting for the seats to arrive.. Kakimoto Regu06R arrives today Project Mu 4 pots + rotors etc are due in 10/04 Feel's bonnet due in 18/04
  35. Bazza

Honda OEM or Quaife?

http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/item--Spoon-L-S-D-Kit--41000-DC5-000.html ;)
  36. Bazza

Ebay:p
  37. Bazza

We did have our DC5 advertised but after a lot of soul searching and talks with the girlfriend (it is her car after all!) we have decided to keep it and make it into something pretty special :p I have a lot of OEM and current parts advertised here...
  38. Bazza

My turbo'd EP3!

Loving that :twisted: Stroker with the boost eh? :o
  39. Bazza

FN2 Mugen want your feedback

I hear what you are saying - we are working on a database update to cover the FN2.. Things like res covers, carbon plug covers, oil filler caps, drop in filters etc will all be listed for the FN2. :p
  40. Bazza

FN2 Mugen want your feedback

Al, I've been talking to Mugen for the last month about FN2 market.. I suggested trowling through the forums (this one and CTRO) to get an idea of the market. I tried explaining it wasn't the same market as the JDM DC5 :lol:
  41. Bazza

S2000 & NSX New S2000 owner

Plenty of options here: http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/cat--Intake--AP1_Intake.html :p
  42. Bazza

FD2 Gruppe M for the FD2

Already sold 2 of these.. :twisted: http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/item--GruppeM-Ram-Air-Intake-System--FR-FD2.html
  43. Bazza

J's racing exhaust mounts

Hi mate - put it through the site again.. :)
  44. Bazza

J's racing exhaust mounts

You tried to place the order through our site matey but the order didn't go through or did you buy it elsewhere?
  45. Bazza

Carbing front upper

:p :p
  46. Bazza

Carbing front upper

Thats 10% off Cusco. Not Carbing.:lol:
  47. Bazza

Carbing front upper

Cheers sugarpuff:p
  48. Bazza

Carbing front upper

Yes they fit over the GruppeM.. :p http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/item--Carbing-Front-Strut-Brace-TypeD-steel--614+219+0.html http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/item--Carbing-Front-Strut-Brace-TypeD-aluminium--624+219+0.html
  49. Bazza

DC2 DB8 DC5 Second test drive..... (worth reading)

Don't worry Ian. We save the fast driving for track.. No city traffic jams:p :p :p
  50. Bazza

DC2 DB8 DC5 Hi, i'm new.

We have a mint 96 Spec DC2 with under 60k on the clock for sale.. Check out the vendors section. :)
  51. Bazza

DC2 DB8 DC5 Off to TDi Monday

250.. Just read... Spoon socks :eek: .. 450bhp/450lb/ft of torque then :p
  52. Bazza

FD2 My FD2 - 36 hour review

The more I see CW FD2's the more I want one :)
  53. Bazza

FD2 FD2 Mods

We have this system on offer at the moment:p
  54. Bazza

S2000 & NSX Top Secret s2k

I am expecting a complete list of their products in the next day or so. All products will be available through us and our online store.
  55. Bazza

Well VTEC Direct are now UK agents for Tracy Sports. I will get prices up shorlty on stroker kits, headers, exhaust systems and ECU's :) I really like the S2000 (2.3 stroker!) and the DC5.. They also had an NSX-R, FD2 Racing, FD2 and 350z endurance car on site.. :)
  56. Bazza

Sure.. Tracy Sports DC5 with K20 stroked to 2.4..:twisted:
  57. Bazza

Car was built by Bulletproof Automotive (USA) using Top Secret, Ings and Tracy Sports bits by the look of it.. This better?
  58. Bazza

Honda S2000 Type S and Mugen-tuned Fit/Jazz at Tokyo

According to Honda Japan No.. I tried telling them Carbon Kevlar seats, carbon roof and more rigid chassis, No PAS and Momo wheel finished in CW with RE070's would be an awesome car.. :p Somehow I think Honda engineers know better than me... :lol:
  59. Bazza

online shops

Fujitsubo Legalis R is not in your face loud with a nice tip.. I've sold loads to DC2 and EG6 owners and they love em :) Just sold one to an EP3 owner.. £550 all in :)
  60. Bazza

online shops

Waiting for Lloyds TSB to sort out our merchant account so we can take card payments online and adding pics/descriptions at the moment! Hoping for mid-November. What is it you are after? I can give you prices within the hour for anything you are after.:D
  61. Bazza

online shops

My online shop will be live soon: www.vtecdirect.com 4500+ products for most Honda cars.. :)
  62. Bazza

S2000 & NSX S2000 Coupe HArd Top from Spoon...

I'm off to Tracy Sports tomorrow :D Will get some shots :p
  63. Bazza

S2000 & NSX New S2000 Type-S

Its been hectic.. Lots of flying and train journeys. In Osaka now.. Here for 2 full days then home :)
  64. Bazza

A few wallpapers. :D
  65. Bazza

Had a good look round one at Suzuka Circuit this weekend.. Uses the F22 2.2 engine (8000rpm redline), revised suspension, different seats and a love/hate aero transformation.. These will be available from VTEC Direct shortly. Official Honda site...
  66. Bazza

Big brake kit by TGM Sport for EP3...

Endless and Project Mu do kits for the DC5 too :)
  67. Bazza

FD2 FD2 exhaust

J's Racing system is now available :)
  68. Bazza

DC2 DB8 DC5 You won't believe this!!!!

Amazing example of a DC2..:D
  69. Bazza

FD2 Touge Battle, starring a few FD2's......

Great link.. Suzuka rocks :D :D
  70. Bazza

FD2 FD2 under £20,000?

Absolutely.. the package they offer for £22,995 is competitive, add service, reputation, overheads to that and its a very fair price IMHO.. And ultimately, if something was to happen (99.9% chance everything will be fine) you want to make sure the company will look after you.. :)
  71. Bazza

FD2 FD2 under £20,000?

Just noticed this.. Cheers Scouse.. :smt047
  72. Bazza

FD2 FD2 under £20,000?

All depends on the package.. Every importer has to pay for the car, shipping, duty, clearance fees so anyone offering bargain deals (seen one company charging £17,995 but i wasn't OTR for that price) means they are making little or no margin or the package they are offering is just a basic...
  73. Bazza

FD2 FD2 exhaust

Just seen this.. :) Mugen Twin Loop is available for the FD2.. :D Mugen Twin Loop Exhaust System Product code: 18000-XKPC-K0S0 - Normal price (RRP): £1197.21 Our price: £1017.46 TRO: £915.71 Other systems include: Tanabe Medalion G-Fordan Blue Exhaust Tanabe Medalion...
  74. Bazza

Harv's JDM Dc2

Congrats Harv.. Now get those aftermarket bits on :)
  75. Bazza

Hey from Japan!

Welcome buddy. Nice DC2 :D
  76. Bazza

NSX Photos from tonights Northern Meet.. 56k take a dump and come back..

A few of us got together tonight.. Nothing special, just 3 NSX's and 1 DC2.. Took some more of the 'R with new Taitec NSX-R wing :) The yellow NA1 is DTM's and the silver NA2 a friend from NSXCB..
  77. Bazza

S2000 & NSX NSX Meet in the States

Gonna look ace with the NSX-R wing DTM :p
  78. Bazza

FD2 Cussing it?

That was a genius post you found on CTR.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  79. Bazza

My pride and joy.. NA1 NSX-R

No problem chaps.. As for dream NSX:
  80. Bazza

S2000 & NSX Nsx R 1994 / 19000 Km / 7M yens

£30k + shipping, + Duty, + VAT.. And thats a cheap one :)
  81. Bazza

S2000 & NSX Nsx R 1994 / 19000 Km / 7M yens

Not my cup of tea :( Nice offices though ;-)
  82. Bazza

DC2 DB8 DC5 Japanese Performance Magazine looking for DC5

We've got a standard'ish 2001 DC5 in Arctic Blue. Rays wheels, Endless pads and Tanabe springs. Let me know if its any help.
  83. Bazza

I know;)
  84. Bazza

Nope.. Bought some Acura wheels off Mo and had them refurbed and coated. Then ordered OEM NSX-R center caps :D
  85. Bazza

:lol: Drove her for the first time in 2 weeks today.. Bliss:p
  86. Bazza

Last few.. I promise:cool:
  87. Bazza

Bored yet?:eek:
  88. Bazza

:p :D :)
  89. Bazza

And some more..
  90. Bazza

Some more..:D
  91. Bazza

Ok, took some new pics today.. Hope you enjoy..
  92. Bazza

FD2 New FD2 Type R from £9,745.69

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  93. Bazza

Its going to cost you £13200+ just for the car FOB. Then you have: £600 shipping £100+ on misc fees* A way of getting it from the docks 10% duty on the car and shipping, upto £15180 17.5% VAT upto £17836.50 Model report, VOSA fees and all other bits and bobs will total over a grand before you...
  94. Bazza

How is it 33% margin? Add shipping, duty and VAt onto that and its more like £16500. Warranty is a good £500 ESVA is likely to be a fair wack too. Petrol VOSA fees Registration plates Alarm It all adds up.
  95. Bazza

FD2 FD2 Sales are Booming!!!

Feel's, Project Mu, Endless, Backyard Special and Mugen already list parts for the FD2 :p
  96. Bazza

Not strictly true. In order to start their business that would have had to invest a fair amount of money to start with. They do want a return on their investment in a tax friendly way ;)
  97. Bazza

What did this car end up going for anyhow? As when you click on the link the starting price is 2,450,000 JPY. This is just a starting price. I know for a fact some of the prices on the FD2 have been 3,000,000 FOB which is £12,200 or there abouts. Add shipping, duty and VAt onto that and its...
  98. Bazza

They are still fetching decent money at auction. The JPY price is FOB (freight onboard). You need to add a further £450-£600 for shipping. Then clearance fees Then 10% duty on the FOB price and shipping. Then 17.5 VAT on the FOB price, shipping and duty. So your £9745.69 quickly becomes...
  99. Bazza

S2000 & NSX Yellow NSX-R

I've just put OEM 16/17 on my NSX-R and it looks much better than the lightweight black Enkei's.. 7.5m yen is actually bloody cheap for an NSX-R chaps.. Minter examples in white are fetching 8.3-9m yen at the moment. By the time you get it back here, registered and OTR they come out at...
  100. Bazza

Civic bashing on the 350z forums...

Americans:cuckoo:
Back