• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. anjuna

Advice on ep3 wheel studs

Hi guys. Snapped a wheel stud the other day so orderd a OEM wheel stud from tegiwa thinking this would be the correct one. But it clearly wasn't these wheel studs clearly arn't OEM honda ones. Can anybody help identify what sort these are or what will fit? I thought they could be the ARP...
  2. anjuna

slip on spacers any good?ep3

quick question guys jst brought sum new wheel nuts,back ones go on fine but front ones the studs are longer,so wen coming to tighten the wheel nut it uses up all the thread so there's not enuff room for my key in the nut,so need bout extra 5mm,been looking at slip on spacers, just like to know...
  3. anjuna

Track Rod Ends, Easy or Hard? To Do your self?

Hey guys anyone changed there track rod ends before? if so was it easy or hard to do? be grateful for the help/replys.. cheers
  4. anjuna

battery tie bars?

Anyone Know Where I Can Get Hold Of One Of These Battery Tie Bars?
  5. anjuna

oil change service at honda dealer,how much?

I've not long since bought a Type R and it's due a service, an oil change service. I'd just like to know how much it will be at Honda?
  6. anjuna

cheaper service

anyone know where i can get a cheaper service done? instead of going to main dealer.i live in derby
Back