• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Made in Germany - My Rotrex'd EP3

great work mate love the car
  2. B

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

great idea mate
  3. B

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

beautiful mate great work keep it up cant wait to start adding bits to mine :)
  4. B

bens ep3 :)

cheers dave and after changing my alloys today for my winter alloys need some new pads asap so im going to go for ferodo pads and ill do some research on the disks but ill have a look on ebay for them brembos sound like a good buy :) these disks dave ...
  5. B

Just for a daily use mate how much did your brembos set you back ?
  6. B

Cheers pal :) pay day is coming up soon and I'm going to be changing the front disks and pads can any recommend what's best to go for ?
  7. B

Cheers mate
  8. B

bens ep3 paid day came around and i decided to get some rota grids got a pair of mint one finished in bronze wrapped in prada spec 2s with great tread on them :) then next i gave her a good clean more to come soon :)
  9. B

bens ep3 first thing i did was swap the standard lights to 8k hids :)
  10. B

hi all im ben from Staffordshire im 19 and i picked my premier edition civic up 4 weeks ago now and have loved every second of driving it here is a few photos when i picked it up. came with a mugen front grill and insert and all a mugen air box :) full honda service history and only on 68000 i...
Back