• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CTR349

Pipercross viper replacement foam

Bit costly ATM... My Pipercross itself is in great condition, but the main part (foam) is a bit buggerd. i think its called 'Reverse flow foam filter'. Would be great if anyone knows if/where you could get this.
  2. CTR349

Pipercross viper replacement foam

Is there such thing as a replacement foam for the Pipercross Viper cold air intake? Or do i have to purchase the whole intake kit?
  3. CTR349

HELP! Where can i buy Cosmic Grey Paint (3-4 litres) online???

So do you know where i could purchase cosmic grey paint over the counter???
  4. CTR349

i usually get stuff through a business, and they do freight in paint... but i have some relatives over that side...... as for the roads (you'll probably laugh) about 700km, and most of them you need a rally car for :P lol
  5. CTR349

yip, pretty screwed! i take you can get from Halfords then?
  6. CTR349

i have a NHB ep3 and i'm looking to respray it. CosmicGrey is my prefered option, but i cannot find where i can purchase it from online? would be great if you guys could give me some info on this. cheers
Back