• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Gaz90

Rays TE37

Injection Imports bud. He's on here under traders, or check his website out. Link below is for TE37 search. http://injectionimports.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=te37
  2. Gaz90

Brake lines for EP3. Can't decide!

Morning! :lol: Payday has just come, so we all know what that means.. parts day! So I've found what I want, I just can't decide which ones to buy. I'm swaying towards the HEL lines & Yellowstuff pads set-up. If anyone has used any of these, feedback would be welcome. Also, best place to buy...
  3. Gaz90

best springs for ep3

i'll have a little browse then, thanks! :)
  4. Gaz90

best springs for ep3

What ride height was this at for front & rear? Looks a good height. :)
  5. Gaz90

J's Racing 60rs fitting issue!

Morning all :D Recently had a j's Racing 60rs system fitted to my car, but have come across a really bad knocking sound under my car since. Seems to be where the b-pipe joins the CAT. The b-pipe sits flush with the bottom of the car and the backbox sits flush against the bumper causing rattle...
  6. Gaz90

Car "over heating"

Looked at it today, luck had it, it was only the coolant. Phew! (Was dark when we checked it the other day!) Fans kicked in and my car is now giving out hot air. The temperature gauge now sits just over 1/4 of the way up. Was usually sitting at half way. Rocker cover oil cap is mayo/gunk free...
  7. Gaz90

Car "over heating"

Right.. Where to start. own an EP3 '03 with 85k on the clock. Was driving yesterday on what I'd say was a 14 mile journey, as I was just around the corner from home, the thermostat flew up to the top. It sat between 3/4 and max for all of.. 3mins. Occasionally dropping down to half way again...
  8. Gaz90

Your tyre reviews

Decided to go for the F1A2's. Getting them fitted Wednesday!!
  9. Gaz90

Short shifter advice

ah ok, thanks bud
  10. Gaz90

Short shifter advice

Know it's an old post. Did you fit this yourself in the end? or get it fitted? Interested to know how easy it is to do :);)
  11. Gaz90

Your tyre reviews

Cool. I'll look at prices then. Thanks
  12. Gaz90

Your tyre reviews

Looking for new tyres, as the ones I have aren't that great and need replacing shortly :lol:. Advice and/or info would be good. These are the current ones i'm looking at: 1) Bridgestone Potenza RE050 2) Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 3) Avon ZV5 Yes or no? Feedback would be good. Thanks!
  13. Gaz90

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

Only owned my car 3 days and this is the first thing i've done to it. Very useful guide! helped a lot, thanks :)
Back