• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

EP3 Mounting depth for front and rear speakers?

Hey, I'm looking at putting 5.25 inch components into the front, and 6 inch in the rear using adapter plates. I was thinking of getting Infinity Kappas in the front, but they look quite deep. I believe the mounting depth is 2 3/16 inches, I was wondering if I'll have enough clearance? And...
  2. M

Heater blower not working!

Hello. Yesterday my heater blower stopped working, it was working fine before and suddenly it won't switch on at all. I have read the service manual and performed self diagnostics, the flashing code that came up said it was a problem with the blower motor circuit. So I have performed some...
  3. M

Hesitation when cold.

Hello, my Civic is a 2002 ep3 model. When the engine is fully cold, if I accelerate then it hesitates. Once the engine is warm then this problem totally disappears. I noticed it first a few months back, but as the weather was warmer then the problem wasn't too bad, it was just a mild...
Back