• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. O

o_o - Cosmic Grey EP3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIqpZfvKunc
  2. O

Fitting 12x6 rear plate on the back.

As long as the font size/type and spacing is correct along with the BSAU code in the bottom right you will be fine even if the car is not an import.
  3. O

CIVIC EP3 badges????

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/3094/honda-gel-badges-ep3 I just got the carbon and red ones, have not fitted them yet. but you can specify colours
  4. O

Can anyone reccomend a headunit and some door speakers?

as above, can anyone reccomend a headunit with aux capability and some better door speakers for an ep3? so many to choose from I just want something that will fit and improve the quality of the sound a little bit.
  5. O

My Cosmic EP3!! My Second Type R

Any chance you can PM me the ebay link form your history? I cant find it anywhere! Thanks for the advice with the lights also
  6. O

Kyle's 225.2BHP 172.3lbft Cosmic grey EP3

Looks good, notice you have pre faced rear lights... thats what im doing next
  7. O

My Cosmic EP3!! My Second Type R

Hello mate, Nice cosmic! Can you tell me where you got the gear stick surround from in red? also what guide did you use to fit pre facelift lights?, I have searched on here but the links provided are dead.
  8. O

o_o - Cosmic Grey EP3

Small update, just bought a K20 *** plate, going to buy a relocator and some square pressed plates. has anyone got a guide for mounting the tegiwa relocator? I will try and get a video up . I'm not going to lie its very loud, it sounds fantastic but I have only been out in it once for about...
  9. O

o_o - Cosmic Grey EP3

Think I am going to get a tegiwa kit, I do know what you mean about the noise though. Further down the line I will want to get a KPRO with Decat mani so I would rather pay a bit more and get some better gains.
  10. O

o_o - Cosmic Grey EP3

Hello all, I purchased this car back in March, 71k / FSH / 1 previous owner. Have to wait till August to insure it but I have been out on a test drive and I'm really happy with it. Unfortuanatley the guy I bought the recaro's off screwed me over because he didn't tell me that one of them does...
  11. O

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

I have to wait 13 weeks to insure my car because I didn't check my policy expiration date, Ive been waiting since week 18! My current insurer wont swap the car unless I was 25 and I've just turned 21. I read your build and I'm going to try the CAFAF with a carbon duct in the foglight. your...
  12. O

EP3 Recaro problem

I bought some Recaro seats that had a few issues Managed to source the Lever and the twisty adjuster thing but still have one last problem. The reclinding leaver clips on fine, but the seats dont recline, I can feel it trying to work on one side but the other seems jammed. anyone ever opened...
  13. O

Recaro Question

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-Type-R-EP3-Recaro-Front-Seats-2006-PREMIER-FINAL-EDITION-JDM-RED-JAP-/251495832943?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a8e51dd6f just need a clean I guess, but pretty chuffed.
  14. O

Recaro Question

Just bought some premier seats with rails for 375??! bargain they were on ebay for all of 10 minutes I've been hitting refresh for the last week these were the ones I was looking at, they look to be faded, in bad nick also...
  15. O

Recaro Question

Thanks for confirming this.
  16. O

Recaro Question

Hi If I was to fit the 30AE seats into my car will this effect the airbag sensor in anyway, although from researching I cant seem to see anyone had issues, other than the seatbelt sensor?
  17. O

Jebus EP3

Hi, sorry if I am asking an obvious question here just bought a cosmic ep3 and would like a set of these in bronze, planning a 35mm drop what size wheels and tyres would I need for these to fit nicely? will I need spacers? they will look awesome in blue
  18. O

Looking at purchasing EP3 soon

Cool, Im from newcastle too. Have not even purchased/driven the car and already want to mod after watching lots of videos! Most likely save pay up and get FRSU first next will be AEM/ 4-1 mani , s/s B pipe if possible and an N1 or replica N1. and the map. Just trying to cost things out at...
  19. O

Thank you for the detailed response. Think Im going to get the FRSU sorted first and then work on purchasing all the required parts when I go to get a map.
  20. O

Hi all, Signed up a while back when I first started looking at Type R's after being a passenger in a dc2 and loving the sound of the b18 I was set on getting one when I got more no claims. Looking around Im pretty disappointed at what's on offer, I still have love for the integra but I think...
Back