• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Rust Advice

Believe it or not, yes... :oops:
  2. C

Indeed. That's why I've decided to move on for now. Might fancy taking a bit of a gamble on one in future though!
  3. C

Indeed. That's why I've decided to move on for now. Might fancy taking a bit of a gamble on one in future though!
  4. C

Hmm. Plenty to think about then. Just had the time for a quick look at your thread there, but it's a good read. Thinking your advice is probably very wise! The car's a bit away from me so wouldn't really be able to take anyone like that to give it a look. Still tempted to see if I can work...
  5. C

Cheers for the reply. How far did your £1k get you roughly? You say rotten underneath, take it that included boot floor etc as well as the arches? And how well did the repairs last, was it starting to creep back in again after a while? I had that sort of a figure in mind anyway, thinking...
  6. C

Hi guys - new to the forum, and looking for a wee bit of advice. I'm sure there's all too many of you on here familiar with the dreaded sight of rust eating away the back end of your Honda! I've been looking at a DC2, and I've been sent over some pictures of the rust on the rear arches &...
Back