• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nEEdLzZz

FN2 Underbody wash on a FN2..?

Hey fellas...since winter is over, i wanted to clean my fn2 and get rid of all the road salt... How do u guys clean the underbody, since there is a underbody plastic cover...do u remove the plastic cover or just clean it with it still on? Thx for any input! When the bell rings, the...
  2. nEEdLzZz

FN2 how can a championship white edition fn2 be differentiated from a "normal" fn2?

hey guys i wanted to know how you can find out if it a "real" CSW fn2. because of i've seen one which has been painted white and the salesman claims that it is a "real" CSW fn2.. so how can that be proved? thanks in advance fellas!
  3. nEEdLzZz

FN2 Just got me a FN2 Championship white edition!

Hey guys my first post! :D i just got my honda civic championship white edition with 55'000km on the clock...i feel really excited.. i only test drove it and am still waiting for the dealership to hand me the keys, because they gonna be giving it to a honda garage for servicing, since the 60k...
Back