• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Cowen

Eibach Camber Bolts and Camber Arms for EP3

Hey guys. So I have been looking around on google and ebay etc for these, but before I go buying them from any old place, I was just wondering where other people had purchased them from? I would prefer to go with a company I know is trusted than just somebody through google as they may have had...
  2. Cowen

Cowen's NHB EP3 Premier Edition - 'Black Stealth' - Final Update

Hey guys, So I have a day off work and so thought I should edit this post and write a proper intro about myself and my new CTR :) My name is Grant and its nice to meet you guys. My Honda story started out when I purchased a 1993 Honda Civic EG6 as my first car and absolutely loved it. The...
  3. Cowen

Rota Grid Drift's ......

Hey, So I have decided that I want a set of Rota Grid Drift's for my EP3. I have searched through the topics on the forums regarding these wheels and fitment, but there is only a few from a while ago that is people asking about them. What I am wondering is if anybody has now fitted a set of...
Back