• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bettley91

Steering Rack Bolts

Hi Guys, Was after some help after the steering going loose and making some clunking on my ep3 i realised some of the bolts that fix the track rod carrier to the steering rack had worked themselves loose. Just to make things interesting whoever has previously had a go at it has rounded the...
  2. bettley91

My premier Ep3

Always wanted a grey premier so when a completely standard one came up locally i had to have it. Drives great, only problem is sat nav not reading disk but hopefully i can sort that.
  3. bettley91

Sat nav CD

Hi guys, Just bought another ep3 with the built in sat nav. Unfortunately it says it needs a CD to update the sat nav system. Has any got any experience in doing this or recomend and versions or suppliers?
  4. bettley91

Engine ceasing

Hi Guys, To cut a long story short i sold my car last night to a guy last night and around half an hour later i had a phone call saying the engine had died. He got i towed back to my house and it was ceased up solid. Pushed the car up my drive in neutral, when it is in gear it is rock solid...
  5. bettley91

top timing chain guide

Hi guys, I am after the top timing chain guide for my k20. Does anyone know anywhere you can get these separately as at the moment all I can find is the kits. Thanks
  6. bettley91

Sticking Valve

Any body have any experience with valves sticking? i have done a compression test and one cylinder is down on pressure, i know it isnt the piston rings so i can only assume its a valve sticking open. Does anybody know of any ways of treating this as i really don't want to take the head off...
  7. bettley91

Lower gearbox mounts

Hi Guys, trying to source the 2 lower gearbox mounts that mount on the subframe, does anybody know any good suppliers? or even just the bushes in them as i can press them in. Many thanks
  8. bettley91

misfire

Hi Lads, this is my first post on here, Just bought a CTR ep3 facelift in black at the weekend, i got it home and the engine management light came on, i have had it on the diagnostic machine and it reads 'misfire in cylinder number 2', due to the car driving perfect and the light only coming on...
Back