• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

57 CTR from france

some new here Red line was Oem map with Rh tegiwa and invidia catback Blue my previous Setup with Rsp flowstack intake with E85 Green is now with RRC and Balancer shaft delete kit with E85 but no remap to suit with RRC manifold . I wait to make my custom 3" exhaust with magnaflow...
  2. M

57 CTR from france

Some new here Bc racing coilover Br type RRC manifold Came in place to Rsp and RRC oil pump ****ing Crank pulley removal On track Torsen ordered To be continued
  3. M

57 CTR from france

Small Update . News front pads PFC zrated on The brembo et disc nissan quashquai 320*28 . This awesome setup incrase the brake performance , and the feeling with the car and a new map on flashpro for the Intake Velocity stack and Cai on Edyno stock was with : tegiwa Rh/invidia...
  4. M

57 CTR from france

Hi , i will present you my baby :smt055 . It's a CTR Fn2 alabaster grey actually 80000km ( approx 50000miles :lol: ) . In france is last name is "Heritage Navi" Maybe in Uk it' s GT navi i don't know . I buy her full stock but in my futur plan , i want to Make some trackday with her . So...
Back