• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Greasing streering rack.

My streering rack has started to creak a little. Could a few people please recommend the best grease to give the rack a little grease to see if it will help stop the creaking.
  2. A

Bonnet raise,

Is this any good on the ep3. Just im thinking about doing it if it dose work with heat soak and lets more air in.
  3. A

Show me you rear window decals.

Looking to add a few decals to the rear so just wonted to see how and what people have got on thers.
  4. A

What colour wheels for my milano red.....

Well got her sitting nice now as the eibach 30mm springs are settled down, also had rear windows tinted iv fitted heko deflectors. removed rear wiper. de-badge the (civic) logo, M2 rear back box a long with a spot tex b-pipe, k/n induction kit, skunk 2 gear knob, ...
  5. A

Fitting 12x6 rear plate on the back.

Any body had any problems with getting pulled over by the police for having the 12x6 plate fitted. Just im thinking about fitting one. Cheers.
  6. A

How do i upload pics,

Im trying to upload pics, but can find out how to do it. Any help guys. Thanks
  7. A

30mm eibach fitted but steering wheel dont sit center.

I notice after fitting my 30mm eibach sportline springs my steering wheel never seemed to sit center after. Has this got to do with tracking or something.
  8. A

Type (R) and type (S) shocks.

Hi guys on my honda civic type r my rear drivers side shocks needs replacing, now im able to get a rear shock from a honda civic type (S) as my mate has fitted coilovers on his car so he has given me his old rear shocks. Now what im asking is will the type (S) rear shock fit my on my type r as...
  9. A

Raceland coilover any good.

Hi guys. I've been offered a set of raceland coilovers for my ep3, and was just wondering if these raceland coilovers are any good.
  10. A

Can coilovers make your car....

Can coilovers make your car pull to the right if thay are not fitted correctly. Reason im asking is my my mate has a set of spax coilivers fitted and the car seems to pull to the right abit. He had the tracking done but still pulling to the right. Im just wondering if any of you guys have ever...
  11. A

Is it the abp eibach that give the 30mm drop.

Im looking to ordering some eibach springs tonight as i beleave these are the best springs to go for on the ep3, but the thing is iv notice eibach do two sets of springs. (Pro sport) & (sportline) now am i right that the (pro sport springs are 15-20mm) and (sportline springs are 30mm) been...
  12. A

Aem v2 vs k&n induction kit.

Im not sure witch kit to go for.
  13. A

Were can i get my camber set up.

Hi guys just wondering were the best place to have camber set up as i have seen a lot of post about camber and fast road set up once lowering. Im in sw london area so the nearest place would be best.
  14. A

Energy mount inserts.

As i mention a few days ago im replacing my front subframe mount monday as it split and getting lots of play and and doing my head in. Now honda are trying to charge me £100 for the new mount witch is abit to much i think. So was thinking about just fitting the energy insert as i no a few on...
  15. A

What springs have the best 35mm drop

Well im looking to lower the civic type r soon and been looking at springs and wondering witch are the best to get the 35mm drop from along with best ride.
  16. A

Witch exhaust gasket do i need.

Hi im hoping to get my spec 3 m2 back boxes this week and didn't no what gasket I'm going to be needed to replace, i was going to order a new one from honda but was unsure if the original standed gasket will be the right size to fit. Is it a conical seal gasket i will need. Thanks if some...
  17. A

Sub frame engine mount removal.

Notice my engine mount is split when i was under the motor today so its time to be replaced and was wondering if ther is any easy to remove it to replace. Cheers.
  18. A

Ep3 knock sensor could any body tell me were it is located.

Hi guys iv had my honda civic type r plugged in to a diagnostic today as my engine management light come on as i was on the m25 motor. Now a code come up as (knock sensor) so I'm going to be ordering a new (knock sensor) soon but I'm not sure were it is located on the engine and was wondering if...
Back