• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

Newbie needs help-bushes

Yeah sounds about right just make sure there not cheap ones. And garage labour rates can go from £40 hour to £80 so depends. Or you could tackle it your self only need a jack and a ratchet and 19mm socket and a hammer 3 bolts per side.
  2. E

Newbie needs help-bushes

X2 new wishbones and have it tracked to factory spec. Job done.
  3. E

Ball joint refresh, poss extended rca's

Hi all im giving my suspension a refresh with a set of new coilovers, everything's been replaced from poly bushing to the arbs and the last thing to do is the front lower ball joints, now itll be lowered 35mm and can't seem to find and lower ball joint for the ep3 but they do list the for the...
  4. E

Dc5 lsd

Hmm so e people I've mentioned you may get away with the standard one that's already in the box, ill do more investigation.
  5. E

Any scope for upgrading master cylinder / servo assistance for track use?

Hmm I never thought of that I'll check the specs.
  6. E

Polybush vs Energy Suspension

Yes I got it from tegiwa mate also the other bush you don't get is the rear arb if your running a JDM bar if your running a uk bar you don't need to worry excellent kit for the money. I bought the separate bush from pollybush them selves. Type in google ep3 rear upper bush and a diagram came up...
  7. E

Dc5 lsd

im in this position to anybody know the sizes of shim so i could buy a range?
  8. E

Polybush vs Energy Suspension

ive got the full energy kit on my car front to back, the only bush which is not supplied in the kit is the rear upper hub bush but i bought this seprate been on for 4 months not no problems what so ever no noises squeeks like some people say, just feels so pointed when turning in.
  9. E

Any scope for upgrading master cylinder / servo assistance for track use?

ive been looking in to this to and ive had no luck ep3,dc5 jdm and uk ep3s all use the same master cylinder, most people seem to just live with the extra pedal travel but i would also like to know if there is a upgraded master avaliable. :)
  10. E

Knocking when pullling away from standstill

Hi mate this is normal it's just where the pipe heats up and the splash of the rain hits it and resonates and causes a loud vibration/ rattle.
  11. E

yeah i just un clipped the oem honda clips that hold on the rubber steering rack boots turned the steering wheel full lock right and wedged as much multi purpose greese as poss i used the thick stuff in a pot, and then used some heavy duty cable ties to secure it its been fine ever since. if you...
  12. E

its going to be a creaking steering rack if you get it when pulling off. just needs re greasing, have a google about it mate its a common thing.
Back