• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

EP3 Cleaning projector headlights?

I have rather poor light output, practically useless at night having lights on. I currently have HID’s installed on my Ep3. I’ve tried buying a new kit to see if it was that, I’ve polished the headlights up too. I’m at the stage where I’ve bought some new Osram nightbreaker bulbs and try going...
  2. B

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

I picked my 54 plate up with 62k on the clock in 2014 for £5k. Seemed a bit higher than I wanted to pay but there was so many around that time with more mileage and not in as good condition as mine. How is the paintwork on your cosmic? Mine has failed particularly on the quarter panel where the...
  3. B

Yeh you’re 100% right. I’ve owned mine since 2014 as a daily. It’s starting to show its age and the undersealing, among other bits need doing. I’ve already had some welding done on it but I plan to keep it for as long as I can. My next job will be to to check around the arches And behind the...
  4. B

Nice looking Cosmic! Really tidy and looks well looked after. Been awhile since I’ve posted on here. After a few years of neglect of my NHB I think it’s time to show her a bit of tlc. Getting some inspiration from all these mint examples out there
  5. B

Car cleaning

If I were to pick an item I'd miss out of the car washing process it would be a clay bar. Such a good step to include in your car washing. Clay bars pick up a lot of grit and tar left on the car after washing. You'll be suprised at how much is still on there. Great step to get the paint bare...
  6. B

Best ep3 window wind deflectors?

I had heko ones for about 2 weeks and they fell off. The clips don't hold them in properly. I'm going to look into the climair ones aswell I reckon!
  7. B

Ep3 replica mugen spoiler

Hello all! Not posted on the forum for awhile. Not really done much to my car, However I think I'm wanting a replica mugen spoiler for my ep3. The more I see about with them on I like the look of them. I think it makes the back end look better. Anyone got one and where from? Easy to fit? Looked...
  8. B

FK8 Front number plate black plastic mount removal ?

Must be an aftermarket mount someone's attached. Its probably been fitted with the bumper off. So I'd try removing it first. Think there's a thread somewhere on here.
  9. B

ep3 rear n/s knocking!!!!!!

What exhaust have you got pal just out of curiosity? Just try tapping around the back end to see if anything knocks. It does sounds like the exhaust mounts though :) exactly what mine was doing. Does it sound like a creaking sometimes?
  10. B

Put down your back seats as far as they go, otherwise they get in the way. Try and pull up the boot carpet as much as possible. On both sides you'll see the plastic covers covering the mounts, get a screwdriver and just pry it open from one side, it should just come apart. This will expose the...
  11. B

My EP3 with leather seats

Very nice! I actually quite like them leather seats, think they make it stand out from the rest. Is the drivers side supposed to be different from the passengers? :) Looks very tidy that dude. Anything you are doing to it?
  12. B

Have you checked the top mounts to see if they are loose at all? I know these can make noises if they're worn. I think theres a bearing on them that can make noises. :)
  13. B

Also not sure if the caliper could of seized up?
  14. B

I had this a couple of weeks ago and it drove me mad, like what you've already stated it turned out to be the exhaust rubbers had twisted. If you have got an aftermarket exhaust which no doubt you have then just make sure they are twisting when going over bumps/turning corners. I know my exhaust...
  15. B

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Nice one mate. Good to see an EP3 being spruced up! :) Another easy mod which makes it look so much better if yours are like it are the grab handles. Usually scratched to pieces. Bit of a respray job and looks loads better :)
  16. B

EP3 EP3 discoveries

That's not good mate! I don't think you really do know what its like underneath until you start stripping stuff back as you change bits. Ive only ever had this facelift so can't really compare, but don't think there's that many 'noticeable' changes apart from the ones you've already stated...
  17. B

Ep3 premier strange knock. - help

Nice one, alot of the times the noises do make you paranoid on the ep3. All of the noises ive had have been simple fixes but just hard to find the source normally. Still got a few noises mind but im getting rid of them one by one!
  18. B

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Okay fair enough!
  19. B

Good good! :) I really hope they do ;) Have you got any other interior lights to go with these? or just the standard colour oem ones?
  20. B

Yes mate, Just sent the payment! :) Im sure i'll figure it out!
  21. B

Also how easy are these to fit?
  22. B

Civic TypeR enhancement detail with Envy Car Care

I think the marring happens when claying your car, if not enough lubrication is used or the clay itself isn't any good, it can leave behind dull marks on the paintwork which are a nightmare to remove. Usually polished out most of the time as can be hard to remove. Correct me if im wrong though.
  23. B

Going to send you the money for a set if thats okay. With the gifting as ive not done this much, do i just send money to 'friends and family'? Thanks
  24. B

Ep3 premier strange knock. - help

Where is it actually coming from i.e any particular side or from both sides? There seems to be alot of problems with the steering rack slider knocking i believe so if you search for that there should be some fixes!
  25. B

Still having problems.

It sounds like the caliper pistons are sticking somehow. They oem ones?
  26. B

Still having problems.

What noise is it mate? Im guessing your getting some sort of binding to cause that on your pads. To do that looks like it would be stuck on!
  27. B

ScabbyTramp' 02 Civic Type R (EP3)

Liking the yellow and black theme. Just what I'd do just to be different. How did you change the seats colour?
  28. B

Full service what do you recommend?

Alot of people seem to recommend the Fuchs Pro S oil i believe! For the Spark plugs i think people go for the NGK Iridium ones. Thats about all i know! :) Oil filter you can get off most sites.
Back