• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. McSherryMan

J's racing rear upper strut bar wanted

As title states I'm looking for the above. Any advice on best place to buy or if some one wants to part with one then let me know. McSherryMan
  2. McSherryMan

JS performance hoses

Hi seen a new hose kit for the ep3, just wondered if anyone has Js performance hoses and would recommend them or should I stay clear ??? McSherryMan
  3. McSherryMan

Help help help

I have just done a 2 hour drive. Everything was fine then when I was stopping I depressed the break and there was a really bad noise from the rear right hand side break like the sound of a cable stretching and squeaking. Anyone had this or any ideas of what and where I could look as I have the...
  4. McSherryMan

Launch Control ?

Hi guys As above I have a question which is this.... My car has launch control, do all EP3's come with this ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. McSherryMan

ITG Maxogen

Hi all Does anyone know of a cheap place to buy an ITG Maxogen for my EP3, or if not cheap best price and recommendations. All info and opinions welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Hi all, so I have been a member for a few weeks now and thought I would try and get some pics of my car on here. I will be starting to change some bits on it and will try to post pics as I go. First things first will be ordering some mats for the car as I have none, I will also be ordering...
Back