• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. cuprachris09

My milano red ep3

Very nice like the new wheels
  2. cuprachris09

S2KIP's S2000

Very nice s2000 and colour suits it well
  3. cuprachris09

My EP3 winning awards this weekend

Congrats looks very clean indeed :)
  4. cuprachris09

just bought this picking it up wednesday what do people think???

Im sure this is also on ebay nice motor and welcome to the cosmic gray club :)
  5. cuprachris09

JRSC Cosmic Grey EP3

Dont like all the strickers on the back but the rest I love!! Any issues running the jrsc kit?? Whats the power figures??
  6. cuprachris09

Ep3 type R .. Just cleaned

Very nice looks very smart good buy
  7. cuprachris09

Mav3r's NHB EP3

I like everything on your car apart from those awful alloys they ruin the look.
  8. cuprachris09

Martin's 2002 Nighthawk EP3

Looks nice but agree 2ith above seems to sit wierd?? Also did your wind deflectors fit nice as mine dont on the passenger side
  9. cuprachris09

My S15

I wouldnt risk this mate your s15 is awesome keep it and get a banger, if I had the money I would buy it as I love the s15's.
  10. cuprachris09

My 03 Ep3

Im going to be honest and say I dont like the alloys butni love nhb ep3 and that looks shiney.
  11. cuprachris09

honda badge colours customer help

Does anyone know were I can get the front and rear honda badge with custom colours on a facelift ep3. So instead of red and black H I want purple backround with black H.
  12. cuprachris09

Autobrite Products? Any one use them?

Its the lance that produces the foam not the product, autoglym tfr or clean all does the same thing, so a top tip is pay for a decent lance if you want that foam look covering.
  13. cuprachris09

Orange peel

Machine polish will removenthe orange peel however the cutting compond needed on a resprayed panel is something newbies should attempt. Take it to a professional detail company if you car for your car. Im a professional detailer for mazda uk and come across over spray and orange peel alot. Wet...
  14. cuprachris09

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

I love what you have done looks a very tidy civic, question im desperate for the front and rear honda badages to be done purple were did you get the yellows ones from?
  15. cuprachris09

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Recieved my strickers and as requested thank you so much :)
  16. cuprachris09

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Just sent you some pennies for my stickers thanks :)
  17. cuprachris09

my ep3

Very nice motor your tow hook seems to stick out alot more then mine
  18. cuprachris09

ScabbyTramp' 02 Civic Type R (EP3)

Hi I like what your doing with your motor its different which is nice. Like me im adding purple items to my cm ctr. I matt black my center console wish I did it gloss now. I machine polish cars for aliving all I will say is go very lightly on civic paint as its light and not forgiving if you...
  19. cuprachris09

Goldie's SS Type R

Awesome thanks for that going to order myself one now I know were to fix it to. :)
  20. cuprachris09

Goldie's SS Type R

Can I ask what you bolted the front tow strap to?? Iv gone for purple on my cosmic gray ep3 so the rear tow hook and lower tie bar is purple. I love the look of your car everything suits it so well done and keep it up
  21. cuprachris09

oil leak after service

One of the mechanics did it will get it looked at tomorrow, yeah new washer on sump ect
  22. cuprachris09

oil leak after service

Right will get up on the ramp at work, im a detailer for mazda so has its perks :)
  23. cuprachris09

oil leak after service

Hi guys Do civics leak oil after a service as mine is doing it now, either sump plug or oil filter cant quite tell. Or if theres to much oil will it be forced out when the pressure is up?
Back