• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FRSU - Different settings

So after noticing un even tyre wear on the inside of my tyres I was looking into getting the tracking done but decided to get the bits and go for a FRSU. Firstly I will mention the car is completely OEM and its a daily and no intentions on tracking it. I am looking to get a set up for good tyre...
  2. S

Front Compliance bushes and ball joints

Ok had my 04 EP3 serviced by Honda the other day at 80K. They said it is mechanically sound and drives very well. Just two things they picked up on in the whole service. First thing was ‘Front compliance bushes starting to wear/split,’ Fitted £288.71 Second thing was ‘Both bottom ball joint...
  3. S

Rust

Noticed this on the roof where it meets windscreen on my cosmic ep3. Is a small patch no longer than 8cm. As you can see I have rubbed wax into it to help prevent more water getting in. What are the options here? Its hardly noticeable being on the roof though
  4. S

Rear brake issue

Ok after searching the forum I know there have been a lot of cases of rear sticking calipers which maybe the issue but please bare with me. First noticed a problem on my 04 facelift EP3 a few weeks back when pulling away in the mornings I would hear a fairly loud click from the rear brakes...
  5. S

Alloy refurb in South East?

Hi Folks. Looking at getting my alloys refurbed and whilst I'm at it get them coloured. I have cosmic and I was thinking like a gun metal or acrinite colour. Does anyone have any pics of similar alloys on cosmics? I am based near Reading, Berks so am looking for a place in the South east...
  6. S

Drivers door won’t open from the inside

Ok 04 facelift ep3. Searched all the door locking threads but couldnt find an answer. Literally came home from work today, turned the ignition off, went to open the door and basically head butted the glass as the door handle wouldn’t release the door. Very strange? Nothing abnormal happened. The...
  7. S

Orange peel

So Had my front bumper and side panel re-sprayed where the petrol cap is on my cosmic ep3 last week because there were a few scratches I wanted sorting. He did a good job on the blending ad paint match but the finish could of been better. Mainly the panel by the petrol cap the clear coat is a...
  8. S

Cluster Calibration ?

Hi Folks! First post :) been lurking for a while but now is the right time to post and say hi. Proud owner of a EP3 which I bought in Nov. 04, cosmic, facelift, 76K on the clock with FSH. My I add I have had no problems with the car, runs and pulls well all levels are fine and even managed to...
Back