• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

ABS Light - 2003 EP3 R

Hi, ABS light is on after some work done by myself. The fault is theres no reading from the sensor front drivers side. Plugged the computer in and rolled forward all other 3 wheels are regestering the other stays at 0. During the work i did the ABS sensor became stuck in the hub and i broke it...
  2. S

EP3 !!HELP!! - Gearbox EP3 LSD NEEDED

Hi Eveyone, On my way home after 3rd packing up last week and like i say while driving home tonight half way home and the whole box packed up leaving me stranded. The old man had to come and tow me to safety! While the cars in N it stalls ! i was towed home holding the clutch in! Remeber i said...
  3. S

EP3 03 EP3 Type R - Fluid Leak

Hi, While doing a detail clean of the car i noticed underneath on the Oil sump towards the belt pulleys there is a leak of some sorts. It dose not drip down onto the floor ( i had the car standing for 3 or 4 days to check. I cleaned the area off and left it for those days...nothing... i then...
  4. S

EP3 EP3 2003 - Random Vibrating When Cold

Hi Guys, My 2003 EP3 NighHawk has developed this rather bad vibration at start up / When cold i say when cold but it might of happened once when warm so don't count me on that! Anyways so the car fires perfect first time and then idles go up while it warms up but after a couple of seconds ill...
  5. S

EP3 feels sluggish

Hi there, brought an ep3 the other day was very impressed by the performance and the brutal acceleration by the k20 when it hits vtec. I have a few questions to ask they are as followed.... 1: when I first got the car it felt very alive and awake before it hits vtec now it feels like it's...
Back