• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

EP3 Decat replacement options for MOT

Hello Chaps, I have on my Fn2 CPL Racing headers (De-cat) and FlashPro Remapped at EFI - FlashPro Unit. But I want to change to a MOT friendly setup. What's my best option, apart from 1: Back to Honda OEM. 2. Tegiwa 200cell sports (which I've read may not do the job anyway???) Thank...
  2. J

The final Honda?

Well after a long hiatus away from the Type Rs. (2 x DC2s; 1 x DC5; 3 x EP3; 1 X S2000) I have finally taken the plunge and got myself a FN2. I had always discounted them, after test drives, especially when I was still in ownership of one of the above Hondas. I did note that the ones with LSD...
  3. J

Lowering VTEC

Could I have my vtec point lowered to around 4700 with just the gruppe m and the rbc if I get it mapped at TDI North with a K100?? Or do you need the manifold along with a decent exhaust as well?? Don't need much more power, just want a bit more torque along with hitting vtec earlier....
  4. J

EP3 back in a type r!!!

Bought Hippy's EP3 with lsd and mods and drove it home...really chuffed.... drives awesome!! Will give it another two weeks to see if I can live with the spoon n1, as VTEC note is great but I am getting on a bit now and it's just a bit loud....:lol: I love the handling and the gear change on...
  5. J

OEM facelift backbox fit on a SuperSprint Silenced B-Pipe prefacelift car?

sorry for the long title, I think it'll be fine, but just want to double check that I can fit an OEM facelift backbox fit on a pre-facelift car with a SuperSprint Silenced B-Pipe already on? Thank you
Back