• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

FK8 Show me your creaminess!

I own a 2016 FK2 in championship white. I think it looks a bit special being a cream white. Next to the newer white cars eg. audi, bmw it just looks classy. The bright whites on the road, imho, look cheap and common. Be aware though, that the front spoiler is made from a different material than...
  2. A

FK2 FK2 Info needed tyre deflation warning system

Doh !! Now I am the dumb blonde. Thank you, thank you, thank you Loxy. Everything is now all well with the warning system. It was the double press of the start button that did it and the vid. Obviously knowing how to read the manual instructions correctly is an art, one I haven't perfected yet...
  3. A

Yes, parked, handbrake fully on. Annie
  4. A

I had the tyre deflation warning appear. Got all tyres checked including pressure. Inflated them a bit. All okay. Need to now calibrate the system. (pages 428-9 of manual) No problem getting into info display system and 'customise settings' but the option for 'deflation warning system, is...
  5. A

FK2 Fk2 mystery of rear doors seals

Thanks for the info. The rear doors have the bottom corner rubbers, then they just stop, seems odd that they didn't carry on along bottom edge like the front doors. Annie
  6. A

FK2 Fk2 mystery of rear doors seals

I noticed alot of road splashing on the sills of the rear doors. Inspected bottom of actual doors and noticed there was no seals on them. The bottom edges of the front doors have though. Can anyone confirm if they are missing or otherwise. Thanks Annie
  7. A

FK2 Fuel for FK2

hello Bonito my other car is a peddle car :) Perhaps you can suggest what car I should have bought ? :mad: Annie
  8. A

FK2 woah!!! Has anyone seen these yet??

Looks like an in-car piece of gym equipment !!
  9. A

FK2 Fuel for FK2

Yeh I'm okay- must be a song in there somewhere. Still not driven my FK2 yet, shoulder still not 100%, consultant says another 2 weeks before I can drive. Car running alright with Tesco Momentum (brother just loves driving it) Still don't understand why I cannot use 'ordinary' unleaded at 95...
  10. A

FK2 Am I being blagged

Thank you for the list, I have received all those + case full of cleaning stuff AND a Honda teddy bear. I am getting confused as the owners manual keeps mentioning about entering code if the navigation unit fails to recognise vechicle or I need to the get the dealer to reset if code cannot be...
  11. A

FK2 Am I being blagged

Still not driven my new FK2, due to broken shoulder, so spending time gathering knowledge on it. The new owners pack was non existant, no PDI sheet, delivery and customer care section not complete in the service book, no dealers stamp. Reading the owners manual, I should have an audio system...
  12. A

FK2 Fuel for FK2

So it's off to Tesco for fuel. Thanks for all the good info. I probably appear a bit dim in some of the issues I ask or will ask about. Been brought up with performance cars with my 3 brothers and I own a PN2 and a PK2, but my knowledge base is nil to good depending on the area. The subject of...
  13. A

FK2 Fuel for FK2

Why is my Honda dealer insistant that I use premium unleaded in my FK 2. The owners manual indicates that fuel with an octane of 95 or higher should be used. My local Asda garage sells 'ordinary' unleaded with octane 95. Can I just use this or am I being dumb. :confused: Whats so special about...
Back