• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

Cat heatshield vibrating

My heatshield bolts have perished causing loads of rattling so I've whipped the the thing off the cat should I replace it,leave it, or use exhaust wrap what do u lads do? Is it ok with no cat heatshield cheers
  2. G

Air ducts for brakes

Has anyone done this for trackdays wanted some advice on fitting the ducts via fog inserts
  3. G

Track day brakes (which ones)

So since helping my mates race team in the cscc ton tops I've decided to do my race lisence and I'll need a track day or two to prepare but my type r is on standard brakes what is the cheapest/best options for track day brake pads/discs? Cheers
  4. G

HUMMING FROM INTAKE HOSE

Ok first I thought it was my new itg dci but it's not I have a humming noise at idle coming from the intake area without any air filter attached can anyone shed some light on it cheers gareth
  5. G

Musical itg

Just fitted the itg kit and it's amazing!! But can't understand why my cold air feed plays a tune! It's like when u blow over the top of a bottle when idleing if u move the feed it stops anyone else experienced this?
  6. G

Blitz sus

Is this intake any good or is hestsoak just gonna bogg it down?
  7. G

Battery relocation

Can we spin the battery round on the ep3 to allow different options of intakes utilising the oem cold air feed? Just a thought
  8. G

ITG MAXOGEN FEED

Hi can someone tell me where they run the feed that comes with the itg it looks short... I do have a hole cut in the arch area behind the battery is this what I'm aiming for or do you lads run a custom air feed? :D
  9. G

Low revs grinding noise on my new purchase! Help

Just bought my first type r 05 plate cosmic grey 1 owner full history 80000 miles and it's mint I bought from a ford dealer so I have warranty which I think I'm gonna need!.. My car makes a grinding/vibrating noise in 1st 2nd 3rd 4th not the last two bang on 2000 rpm I've checked all heat...
Back